Contested by Tatooine. Reason: "rm C2 status - missing two headers"
- Remove completeness status
- It's missing like one or two headers. (Unless one of you changed it by now.:P) Skdhjf(Talk!) 01:37, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Restore completeness status
- I'm not seeing a problem with it at all. NightblazeSaber 08:52, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Looks nice enough. -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- , and also, why not fix the page if there are only two little things wrong with it (in any situation)? ajr 02:28, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Per NHL. Devoted Editor of Brickipedia 07:52, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Can you point out which headers? I'm really not seeing anything wrong here. NightblazeSaber 01:50, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Ita missing a Notes and See Also section. (These may be minor, but to define "complete" it must hold have all the headers our MoS says a article should have. Which is a all in order to be complete - not lacking one.) Skdhjf(Talk!) 01:57, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Which are optional headings, only to be used when required :) NightblazeSaber 01:58, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, when Tat edits. He wants ALL headers on the page. Both optional and mandatory. That's just the way I am.:D Skdhjf(Talk!) 02:03, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, this is meant to be an objective review (or as objective as possible anyway), a check on whether it meets the requirements or not. Simply not having these headings doesn't mean it doesn't meet the requirements. NightblazeSaber 02:09, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.