Although most collectable minifigures do not have backgrounds, the Minotaur should. It is, after all, based on the Minotaur from the Labyrinth in Greek mythology.
- Keep Class 2 Status
- Although the Minotaur is, technically based upon Asterion, nothing about the myth is referenced at all in the LEGO.com description, and he is about as closely related to the original tale as this movie is. You might as well say that the CM zombie is based upon the Haitian Vodou traditions, the Pharaoh upon Narmer/Medes, or the Clockwork Robot upon the Mechanical Turk. -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Per Cligra. --Berrybrick (Talk) 12:31, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- klagoername that user 13:57, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I actually agree with what Cligra mentioned, should we remove the contested Class 2 logo at the top? -NBP 16:26, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Downgrade to Class 3 status
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.