|LEGO → Books → BrickMaster|
Brickmaster Castle is a Brickmaster Book released in 2009, published by DK. Intended for sale in bookshops as well as tradional LEGO outlets, it includes a story to follow while building, and a page to write your name and age. It includes seven sets of instructions, for a total of thirteen models, and a selection of bricks stored in a special box inside the front cover, including two minifigures and a skeletal horse.
- Two Outposts: Two outposts with weapons rack, catapult, skeleton chariot, sentry post and fortress.
- Castle Jail: A prison to hold the skeleton.
- Skull Castle: The skeleton's castle with a wagon for the knight.
- Castle Chariot: The skeleton chariot for transporting prisoners.
- Castle Lookout: The skeleton's lookout tower.
- Castle Battle: The knight's seaside fort, under attack from the mounted skeleton.
- Castle Defense: The knight's castle and the skeleton's battle chariot.
Scenario 1 Two Castles
Scenario 2 Castle Jail
Scenario 3 Skull Castle
Scenario 4 Castle Chariot
Scenario 5 Castle Lookout
Scenario 6 Castle Battle
Scenario 7 Castle Defense