The Cameraman wears a white shirt, a bright blue pants, and a bright blue Mini U.S. Cap. The front of his torso is printed with a shirt collar, an ID badge on a lanyard, a pocket with a pen, and the logo of a film camera; the back of his torso is printed with a clapperboard labeled "Cameraman". He reuses the head of Docs, with brown hair, sideburns, and mustache along with raised eyeglasses.
The Cameraman operates the film cameras at LEGO Studios. He uses various vehicles equipped with cameras to film different scenes for movies.
In Backlot, Nero is the Unit 2 Cameraman. He is found in Stage 2, filming the Heist scene for the new Johnny Thunder picture. He has trouble keeping the camera in focus due to being tired, and so the player must bring him an Espresso coffee to wake him up.
|This is a description taken from Island Xtreme Stunts. Please do not modify it.|
LIGHTS THAT'S HIM, CAMERA THAT'S HIM, ACTION THAT'S YOU.
Gallery of Variants
- 1349 LEGO & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set
- 1352 Explosion Studio
- 1353 Car Stunt Studio
- 1355 Temple of Gloom
- 1357 Cameraman
- 1411 Treasure Hunt Kit
- 1422 Camera Car
- 1361 Camera Car
- 4049 Film Set with Quiky
- 4053 Camera man
- 4058 Cameraman 1
- 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio
- 1371 Spinosaurus Attack
- 1375 Wrestling Scene (unreleased)
Video Game Appearances
- Although the Cameraman is named Phil Maker in the 1349 LEGO & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set Director's Handbook, the name Phil Maker is instead given to the Grip in Island Xtreme Stunts.
- The Cameraman appears in every Jurassic Park 3 set, but was not included in any of the 2002 sets. He was intended to be included in 1375 Wrestling Scene, but the set was never released.