The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cave spiders inherit their behavior from regular Spiders:
- They are pacified by light but will continue attacking regardless of light change once hostile. Subjecting them to darkness will render them hostile.
- They can climb walls when needed.
- They attack by leaping at the player.
- They are unaffected by cobwebs or poison.
- Can fit through a space that is 1 block wide and half a block tall.
- Runs much faster than spiders.
- Poison damage does not work when the player has 1 health left.
- Can go through the spaces between Nether Brick and Normal Fences.
Unlike regular spiders, they do not spawn with status effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.