- "Me build, therefore me am!"
The Caveman has a large black monobrow and a wide grin. The torso design shows a striped animal skin pelt with a bone over a partially exposed hairy chest. His legs are similarly printed with the striped pattern. He comes with a black hair and beard piece and a brown club, similar to but smaller than the Castle troll club. His flesh tone is yellow.
Facts from the LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopaedia
- The Caveman was the first character in the Minifigures line to have a monobrow.
- He was also the first Minifigure to carry this new club element.
- His tattered hide is the "very height of prehistoric fashion".
- He uses a bone instead of buttons to hold his hide on.
- He likes inventing new objects, and dislikes not inventing them first.
- The Caveman's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- He is the Cave Woman's husband.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at LEGO Stores.
- This Caveman has a pet mammoth named Henry.
- The Caveman’s proudest accomplishment was inventing the wheel. He was very sad when he found out someone else did it first.
- The Caveman sometimes falls asleep at the natural history museum and wakes up on display.
- The Caveman appears to be based off pop culture depictions of early people, similar to the Gorilla Suit Guy, who acts more like a gorilla in early film than a real gorilla.
- His quote is probably based on René Discartes' philosophical proposition "Cogito ergo sum." translated to English as "I think, therefore I am".
Magazine appearance s
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!