- "What you folks need is a guy in a chicken costume!"
- ―Chicken Suit Guy
The Chicken Suit Guy has a new hat piece that represents a chicken head with a hole that shows his face. The hat has an orange beak, two black eyes with white pupils, a red comb and a red wattle. He has a yellow head with an open, smiling mouth, showing his upper teeth, and brown eyebrows. He has a plain white torso. His arms are a mould, exclusive to him, that are shaped like wings. He has orange legs with white hips, and some white feathers at the top of them, as well as red claw markings at the bottom.
Chicken Suit Guy was a fast food mascot.
He appears in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed as an attacker with the abilities What the Peck, Wings of Fury, Drumstick Kick, Spring Chicken and the Ultimate ability Chicken Tender Eyes. When he was first released, he lacked the fourth ability.
Chicken Suit Guy is the first character to be unlocked in the game and starts out at 3 stars. He is notable for his easy gear unlockables and high-damage attacks.
- His chicken costume resembles to Al's chicken costume from Pixar's Toy Story 2, who became a mascot of Al's Toy Barn.
- His torso doesn't have any printing and is reversible, a feature unique to his minifigure.
- He is the fourth collectible minifigure in an animal costume, the first being the Gorilla Suit Guy from 8803 Minifigures Series 3, the second Lizard Man from 8805 Minifigures Series 5, the third Bunny Suit Guy from 8831 Minifigures Series 7, the fifth Bumblebee Girl, the sixth Panda Guy, and the seventh Piggy Guy.
- He makes a bunch of cameo appearances in The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part. He is seen next to the Giraffe Suit Guy during the dance scene at Harmony Town were he is among the brainwashed civilians. Later during the wedding between Batman and Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, multiple Chicken Suit Men are seen in a crowd of other minifigures and mini-dolls and he is seen crying when Emmet destroys the wedding cake with his pound attack.
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Minifigures Online
- LEGO Worlds (DLC)
- LEGO Quest & Collect
- LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game (as Jeff The Chicken Dude, non-playable)
- LEGO The Incredibles (Cameo)
|This is a description taken from LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed. Do not modify it.|
Beginning as the humble mascot of a local fast food chain, Chicken Suit Guy knew that his destiny was to right wrongs wherever villainy had come to roost. Finally, one night Chicken Suit Guy hatched his plan and traded in his drumsticks for drubbings. So while he'd prefer to spend his time helping good, law-abiding citizens with nuggets of wisdom, he might occasionally have to beat the stuffing out of a bad guy or two.
- Lizard Man
- Gorilla Suit Guy
- Piggy Guy
- Shark Suit Guy
- Penguin Boy
- Dragon Suit Guy
- Giraffe Guy
- Unicorn Guy
- Bunny Suit Guy
- Panda Guy
- Spider Suit Boy