- "Beep-boop! Who-wants-a-hug?"
- ―Clockwork Robot
The robot has light grey legs printed with springs and metal toecaps. It has light blue hips printed with what is possibly a metal belt. His torso is light grey, with rivets, dials, and some sort of meter on a blue control panel printed on it. It has red hands. It wears a neck bracket on his back, that has a large unique key attached into it by means of a sideways stud. Its head is rectangular, has a mouth with various glowing lights printed on it, as well as moulded light blue eyes. There is a stud on the top of its head.
Clockwork Robot appears in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed with the abilities Time Flies, Outta Time, Alarmed and Dangerous and All Wound Up. He was originally available for 65 tiles but got cut to 10 tiles instead.
- The Robot has a new wind-up key piece on his back similar to the keys in LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures and LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues.
- His description references the professions of the Cowboy, Deep Sea Diver, and Super Wrestler.
- This is the second robot in the Minifigures theme, the first being the Robot from the first series.
- The robot appears on some 2014 instruction manuals with a voice bubble that says "WIN Go to www.LEGO.com/productfeedback and give us your short FEEDBACK about this LEGO® Stefan a chance to win a free prize."
- His cube head shape is very similar to that of the Brickster-Bots from the Lego Island series. Although Brickster-Bots were never released as physical minifigures it is possible their head shape was used as some inspiration.
|This is a description taken from LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed. Please do not modify it.|
Ever since he was built, the Clockwork Robot has been able to not only walk and talk, but more surprisingly, think! Now there's a whole lot of new experiences that the Clockwork Robot is determined to etch into his memory banks. Whether that means hes taking up horseback riding, deep sea diving, or even professional wrestling, this robot is trying to live every day like it's his last!