The Cavalry Colonel is a Western Minifigure that was first released in 1996. He appeared in six sets as a minifigure, but also appeared as the King piece for both teams in the Western theme in the video game 5702 LEGO Chess.
The 1997 large UK catalog describes set 6706 Frontier Patrol as containing "Colonel Jefferson and his men". While it is not confirmed, it seems likely this name refers to the Cavalry Colonel, as he has the most prominent position in the set. A less likely possibility is the name is the UK name for Colonel Colt Carson, who also appears in the set.
- He is the King piece for both teams in the Western theme in the video game LEGO Chess, he wears his traditional blue outfit for the blue team (the good guys) and a red outfit for the red team (the bad guys).
- After being absent from a brand new set for 8 years, he later appeared in a new set in 2010, as a magnet minifigure in the set 4613829 Cavalry Colonel Magnet.
- In the Standing Small: A Celebration of 30 Years of the LEGO Minifigure book that was sold together with The LEGO Book, the Cavalry Colonel's hat has no sword design, making it the Cavalry Lieutenant's hat instead.
- 6706 Frontier Patrol
- 6762 Fort LEGOREDO
- 6769 Fort LEGOREDO
- K6762 Western Collection
- 852697 Vintage MF Collection Volume 3
- 4613829 Cavalry Colonel Magnet
- Video Game Appearances
|view · talk · editWestern Minifigures|
|Gold City Junction||Banker Goldpenny | Flatnose Curry | Sheriff Wild Wyatt West | Zack|
|Cavalry||Colonel Colt Carson | Colonel Jefferson | Cavalry Soldier|
|Indians||Big Chief Rattle Snake | Chief Big Feather | Indian | Medicine Man | Running Bear | Sui | Tom O'Hawk|
|Outlaws||Black Bart | Dewey Cheatum | Flatfoot Thompson|