- "Yee-haw and yippie-ki-yay!"
The Cowboy has a tan coloured fedora similar to the one worn by Indiana Jones. He also has two dark grey revolvers as accessories. He has brown legs, a shirt with a tan coloured vest and a brown ammo strap (bandolier) printed on the torso (Similar to Jake Raines') as well as a bull belt buckle and beige arms with brown hands. He has stubble on his face, an open-mouthed smile, and wrinkle lines near his eyes.
- An extra revolver is included.
- He appears in a short film where he tries to dunk the Deep Sea Diver.
Facts from the LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopaedia
- The Cowboy's hat made its original appearance in a different colour as Indiana Jones' famous fedora.
- He has facial hair because he doesn't have time to shave.
- His ammo strap is called a bandolier and is full of spare bullets.
- His belt buckle is based on Texas style.
- He likes camping and dislikes bad manners.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!