This article describes a custom creation, custom theme, or other fan material, made by a Brickipedia contributor. It has never been, is not, and will not be officially released.
Jack O'Mahon is one of the Main Protagonists in Rople's custom theme Ninjago:The Unfolded Series
Jack Austin O'Mahon was born in 16th of March 1999. He has always lived in Sunset Town.
Adventures Of John and Jack Season 1
Jack was in his 3rd summer job day in the mine during "A Rocky Start" He went to the mine with John and Max to collect the motherload, but he escaped with John when Max blew up the Mine to destroy Crystal King.
John and Jack Season 1
- Monster Arm Showdown (Miner)
- Coffee Corner (Basic)
- Battle of Ninja Temple (Gi)
- Garmadon's Hideout (ZX)
- Ogel's Ice Mountain Base (DX)
- Mandalorian HQ (Jedi Robes)
- Battle Of Nexus Tower (Jedi Robes)
John and Jack Season 2
John and Jack Season 3
- Destructoid 2.0 (Transform-Elemental Robes)
Threat From The Past
- Matoran Island Ambush (Techno Armor)
- 100 Years later He has a Great-Grandson Called Sharp
- He looks alot like Skylor, however, Jack was created before her.
- Although he wields a lightsaber in John and Jack season 1, Jack is not a force-sensitive, Jack used John's lightsaber and a replica of John's jedi robe to distract Vader.
- Jack was actually created by Rople's brother.