- "Hey, everybody! Let’s Disco!"
- ―Disco Dude
The Disco Dude has white legs and hips. He has purple arms and yellow hands as well as a white market torso depicting a vest with buttons and a golden neckless. He has a yellow head with purple and silver sunglasses, eyebrows and a large smile with shiny teeth. Black afro hair and a flat blue 2x2 brick depicting an album with 'Brick Fever' written on it are also included in the polybag.
The LEGO Movie
- He appears in LEGO Universe as a Vendor named Barry Smoothmoves. He has lost his shades in addition to his shirt being recoloured. He does not have an album in the game.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- He also appears in LEGO City Undercover as a statue and a playable character.
- The DJ (Minifigures) and the disco dude are good friends but dislike each other's music most of the time.
- The record LEGO piece he holds has the words 'Brick Fever' which is a reference to the movie Saturday Night Fever which is a dance/disco film that featured songs from The Bee Gees.
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
… “Hey, everybody! Let’s Disco!”<br />The Disco Dude has traveled back in time to relive the days of disco dancing, bell-bottom pants and the very first LEGO Space sets. He can’t help but love it! Whenever he hears a disco beat and sees the big disco ball lights start flashing, he gets caught up in the music and just can’t stop dancing.And what’s more, it’s his love of disco is contagious! Wherever the Disco Dude starts dancing, everybody around him can’t help but join in on the fun. Pretty soon, it’s all one big ‘70s disco dance party!, it’s all one big ‘70s disco dance party! +