| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- "We're gonna make a fortune with this place.."
- ―Gennaro in Jurassic Park
Donald Gennaro is character who appears in LEGO Jurassic World.
Donals Gennaro is an attorney sent on behalf of Jurassic Park's investors to investigate the safety of the park after several reports of missing or dead workers, He was also the general counsel for InGen. Having his own reservations, he informed John Hammond "in 48 hours he'd shut him down." In turn Hammond responded "that in 48 hours he'd be accepting his apologies." After witnessing a real Brachiosaurus and watching a tour show, the scientists criticize Hammond's park for various reasons, Gennaro is the only one left who supports the concept, but Gennaro changed his views and believed Jurassic Park could make a fortune. When the electric fence around the Tyrannosaurus paddock fails, Gennaro is overcome by fear and abandons Tim and Lex. Hiding in a toilet stall, he is subsequently eaten by the Tyrannosaurus moments after it breaks out of its pen.
Gallery of Variants
- His torso is similar to the professor outfit from Indiana Jones.
- He died in Jurassic Park, however he survives in LEGO Jurassic World.
- Martin Ferrero does not reprise his role in LEGO Jurassic World. His lines are re-recorded by another actor.