Burnabus has a bright red torso decorated with the emblem of a dragon breathing fire from its nostrils. His right arm and left leg are bright blue, while his left arm and right leg are black. He wears a black helmet adorned with bright yellow, blue, or red dragon wings on the sides, as well as a dragon-shaped plume on top. Burnabus is the first minifigure to feature a cloth cape, colored yellow with a red outline and a fire-breathing green dragon. His face is decorated with red hair, including eyebrows and a mustache.
In the Klick Magazine Timebuster comics, Burnabus and Merlin witness Max Timebuster arriving at the Fire Breathing Fortress in his time machine. Merlin hatches a plot and gives Burnabus the signal to drop Max through a trap door and into the dragon's chamber.
In LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed, Dragon Master Burnabus is a Builder tank with the abilities "Attack of the Dragon Master", "Fear the Dragon Master", "Duel the Dragon Master", and "Revenge of the Dragon Master". In the Glyph Hunt campaign, Burnabus is a loyal knight of Crown King Brutus, but Brutus orders the Explorers to attack Burnabus on the suspicion of him being Willa the Witch in disguise. Burnabus and Princess Verda realize that "Brutus" is actually Willa herself, and Burnabus demands that she return the rightful king to the throne.
- Dragon Master Burnabus's character trivia in LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed erroneously refers to 6082 Fire Breathing Fortress as his only appearance. However, it is the only appearance of the specific minifigure variant seen in LEGO Legacy, featuring a cape and yellow helmet decorations.
- Burnabus's name is a portmanteau of "burn" and the given name "Barnabus".
- 6076 Dark Dragon's Den
- 6082 Fire Breathing Fortress
- 6105 Medieval Knights
- 1794 Dragon Master Chariot
- LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed
Gallery of Variants
|This is a description taken from LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed. Do not modify it.|
An intimidating tank who taunts and counters enemies with enthusiasm. Ever the man of action, Burnabus believes that planning is for the cowardly, and basic preparation is for the weak!
Year of the Dragon
Of the Cloth