- "Surrender…to whichever boss I’m taking orders from today!"
- ―Evil Knight
The Evil Knight is a Collectable Minifigure released in 2012 as one of the sixteen minifigures from 8831 Minifigures Series 7. He has a black helmet, red eyes, an angry expression, a black shield with a red boar on it, and black armour with silver printings.
The Evil Knight has black legs printed with silver armour and spikes, and a pure black torso. Over that he wears a chest-plate, printed, like his legs, with silver spikes and armour. The spikes form a grinning monstrous face, His arms and hands are also black. His face is yellow, and has a furious expression, as well as red eyes. Over it he wears a black helmet. He carries a long black sword, and a black shield printed with silver spikes, and the red head of a snarling boar.
- The Evil Knight's black armor and red boar symbol appear to be a homage to the famous "Black Knight" from the 1975 cult classic "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".
- The Evil Knight's sword was first seen on the Highland Battler.
- His bio mentions Vladek from Knights' Kingdom II, Basil the Bat Lord from Fright Knights, and Cedric The Bull from Knights' Kingdom.
- The Evil Knight is one of the five minifigures that doesn't have torso printing, the others being the Maraca Man, the Conquistador, the Hockey Player, and the Football Player.
- In the May-June 2012 issue of the LEGO Club Magazine, he is referred to as the "Dark Knight".
- In The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame, his skin is lime green instead of yellow.