| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- This article is about the minifigure. For the hat, see Part 61506.
Fedora is a grave robber who appeared in a flashback in the third installment of the Indiana Jones franchise, The Last Crusade. In the end of the whole battle Indy gets the cross from the goons, but they get it back through the law. Fedora gives Indy his hat, as a reminder of their well-fought battle.
- Fedora looks and moves exactly like Indiana Jones, but with black hair instead of brown hair, a black leather jacket, a dark brown hat, and no whip.
- Though in the film he passed his hat on to Indiana Jones, in the game it is a darker hat, indicating it is a different hat.
- "Fedora" is only his nickname; his real name is Garth.
- In the portable versions of LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, he has a whip instead of a gun.