We don't still link there do we, because its a mess of IPs asking badly worded questions that are mainly unrelated to LEGO/arguing and swearing over some guys custom. (And someone who seems to be obsessed with destroying BerryBrick). And that is just the last two days edits (for which I've blocked 10 people and deleted 45 pages....).
Basicly, if you feel like deleting stuff, just head there. ~ CJC 08:59, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, and if we ever wanted to revive the site and use it, it would probably be easier to destroy the whole thing and start from scratch. ~ CJC 09:04, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- We decided to remove it, but nothing really happened, as always. - 09:09, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- It's been removed, but that template appears on the main page because removing it results in a weird coding error if it's removed. I've been trying to find out what's wrong and fixing it, but no luck so far. NightblazeSaber 09:22, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait- it's on the reviews/customs pages, the main page one could be removed. But I don't really know if that's the point of the forum is it? NightblazeSaber 09:29, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Fixed- turned out I was looking at it all the wrong way, and was a very easy fix. NightblazeSaber 09:31, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- The point was just to generally moan about the state of wikianswers. CJC
- Excellent *snort* (I had a look at Wikianswers LEGO a few minutes ago and my mind is no better for it). - 09:35, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Wikianswers could work if everything already there was deleted and there was really strict policies. ~ CJC 21:15, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- I have to agree, but i think it would best if we just had the wiki deleted and forget about it.Clone gunner commander jedi talk
Okay, now here is an idea I had and since I have a lull in my exams, I've decided to put it here.
- I think wikianswers is a good idea.
- But the wikianswers site sucks.
- And is full of idiots and stupid questions.
- Delete everything currently there (all 15,400 questions).
- Come up with guidelines on questions. (No speculation, no answers that require speculation, etc.)
- Comments to answer questions?
- Block all the idiots who have spent the last two months arguing over whether Draketh exists and whether Bogorso is the wikis biggest ....(Though I think I've already got most of them :P).
- Oh, and ignore all the other "wikis involved" since no one other than some IPS are really active.
~ CJC 15:28, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
(Just taking this out of the "awaiting closure", as I don't believe it's closed. Unless this is being discussed on the answers wiki instead) NightblazeSaber 08:04, June 13, 2012 (UTC)