The Geonosian Warrior is mainly grey with several black, golden, and red markings. They have wings which connect to their neck the same way as Capes, and their head is shaped a bit like Garindan's. They have a golden pendant with a red gem in it around their neck, and also has red gems in several other places. Their eyes are on the side of their head, and unlike the 2011 Geonosian Pilot, do not have printing. The body and legs are identical to the body and legs of the old Geonosian Pilot.
Geonosian warriors fought in the Battle of Geonosis and during the Clone Wars, and were also used to guard captured prisoners and tend to the monsters the Geonosians keep for the arena. They had wings and were seen battling in the air, controlling turrets, and riding Geonosian speeders during battle. While they were highly intelligent, Geonosians drones were only faintly aware of themselves as individuals, and thought nothing of sacrificing themselves to protect the hive. They also were one of the four castes in Geonosian society.
- The wings of the Geonosian Warrior attach in the same way as normal LEGO capes do.
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Using old save data)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Gallery of Variants