George Weasley is a Harry Potter Minifigure released in 2011. He is the twin brother of Fred, also released in 2011, and older brother of Ron and Ginny Weasley, originally released in 2001. His parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley, released 2011. His physical appearances are in the 2011 set 10217 Diagon Alley, the 2020 set 75978 Diagon Alley, and the 71028 Wizarding World Series 2.
George is one of the members of the Weasley family. Along with his twin, Fred Weasley, he was the family jokester, and more than once him and Fred's mischief have helped Harry Potter in a challenge. He later married Angelina Johnson and they had a son named Fred Weasley II, in honour of his brother, who tragically died at the Battle of Hogwarts.
Gallery of Variants
Video Game Appearances
- He owns a joke shop on Diagon Alley with his brother, Fred. However, their shop isn't included in the set 10217 Diagon Alley.
- He and Fred gave Harry the Maurauders Map.
- In The Deathly Hallows part 1, George's ear was cut off by Professor Snape's Sectumsempra curse. Possibly as a mistake, though, he is seen with two ears in Part 2.
- In the scene 'Hogsmeade" you can play George and Fred wearing sweaters (one with an F and the other with a G) in the beginning.
- In the 2011 minifigure, Fred and George are the same minifigure, with each twin being one side of the double-sided head.
- In 2020, they separated the two, with their outfits and facial expressions being different (such as Fred with a buttoned-up coat and George with an open one) to differentiate the two.
- The face used for the CG photo of George on the Harry Potter website is the same as Fred's.