George Weasley is a Harry Potter Minifigure released in 2011. He is the twin brother of Fred, also released in 2011, and older brother of Ron and Ginny Weasley, originally released in 2001. His parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley, released 2011. His only physical appearance is in 10217 Diagon Alley.
George is one of the members of the Weasley family. Along with his twin, Fred Weasley, he was the family jokester, and more than once him and Fred's mischief have helped Harry Potter in a challenge. He later married Angelina Johnson and they had a son named Fred Weasley II, in honour of his brother, who tragically died at the Battle of Hogwarts.
- He owns a joke shop on Diagon Alley with his brother, Fred. However, their shop isn't included in the set 10217 Diagon Alley.
- He and Fred gave Harry the Maurauders Map.
- In The Deathly Hallows part 1, George's ear was cut off by Professor Snape's Sectumsempra curse. Possibly as a mistake, though, he is seen with two ears in Part 2.
- In the scene 'Hogsmeade" you can play George and Fred wearing sweaters (one with an F and the other with a G) in the beginning.
- George and Fred both have the same double sided head.
- The face used for the CG photo of George on the Harry Potter website is the same as Fred's.
- Video Game Appearances
See also Edit