- This article is about the minifigure. For other uses of "Green Lantern", see Green Lantern (disambiguation).
John Stewart is a Super Heroes minifigure who first appeared in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. He was later released in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Build Your Own Adventure book, published by Dorling Kindersley in 2017.
In the Video Games
John Stewart has a black buzz-cut piece which appears to be new. His face is brown and has a grin with cheekbones. His torso is black with a green triangle on the top that has the Green Lantern Corps. symbol on it. His muscle detailing is in white. His arms are black and green. In a sleeve pattern most commonly found in the Simpsons Collectable Minifigures line. He has black hands to accompany the arms. His legs are black with green boot printing on them.
John Stewart has a brown head with printed cheekbones, a raised eyebrow, and a smirk. His eyes are green, which may represent the way Green Lanterns' eyes glow green when using their powers. He has a black hairpiece first used for Finn (Star Wars) in The Force Awakens sets. His torso is black with brown hands. He has metallic green printing at the top of his chest, which curves slightly from the edges into a Green Lantern logo in the middle of his chest, and muscle detailing in gray. His legs are green printed with black, so that from the front the only green visible is his boots.
John Stewart is the third Green Lantern of Earth, formerly a soldier for the U.S. Marines and an architect. His power ring grants him the ability to make energy constructs guided by thought using his willpower. Originally given Green Lantern Corps membership after his predecessor Hal Jordan left the position, he has also shared the planet with his friends and fellow officers Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner.
Video Game Appearances
- While John Stewart is the Earth's third Green Lantern, he was the second Green Lantern to appear in the video games. The second Green Lantern of Earth, Guy Gardner, was later released as a DLC character for LEGO Batman 3.
- While Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner have both made appearances in LEGO animated movies, John Stewart has not.
- Nyambi Nyambi voiced him in LEGO DC Super-Villains.
- In Justice League and Justice League Unlimited, he is voiced by Phil LaMarr who also played Aquaman in Young Justice, Injustice:Gods Among Us and Injustice 2, Gambit and Blade in Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Cloak in Ultimate Spider-Man and Black Manta in Harley Quinn.