- This article is about the minifigure. For other uses of "Green Lantern", see Green Lantern (disambiguation).
| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
Duck Dodgers (the alter ego of Daffy Duck) came across the outfit and power ring of Green Lantern Hal Jordan when his own outfit got switched with Hal's at the cleaners. Upon putting them on, Duck became in essence Green Lantern/Hal Jordan (or, as he calls himself, the "Green Loontern"). He was eventually summoned off-world to help his "fellow" Green Lanterns defeat an army of robots sent by Sinestro to capture other Green Lanterns to power his anti-matter vortex machine. Though seemingly ineffectual at first, Duck Dodgers did manage to awaken the sleeping Green Lanterns Sinestro had captured in order for them to help stop the vortex machine and push Sinestro into the closing vortex. Afterward, Hal Jordan showed up wearing Duck Dodgers' space outfit which he gave back to Duck when he got his power ring back.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Green Loontern is unlocked by completing every mission for him on each Lantern planet.
Like all Lanterns, the Green Loontern has his own oath:
In blackest day or brightest night,
watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
a superstitious and cowardly lot,
with liberty and justice for all!''
- He is the second Super Heroes duck minifigure to be made in LEGO Media. The first being was Howard the Duck which he appeared in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
- He is one of the few (if not only) characters/character in the game who is not part of the official DC Universe.
- Green Loontern/Duck Dodgers (A.K.A. Daffy Duck) was the first Looney Tunes character appearing in LEGO minifigure form, until Minifigures introduced the 71030 Looney Tunes Series in 2021.
- He's based in a Duck Dodgers episode "The Green Loontern".
- This was Joe Alasky's last role before his death in 2016.