- This article is about the first Ant-Man. For the second Ant-Man, see Ant-Man.
Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym was a scientist who was experimenting with size alterations when he discovered particles that could alter an object's size with no side effects. He called them "Pym-Particles" and used them to battle evil as the super hero "Ant-Man". He is in love with his ally, the Wasp.
Both Ant-Man and the Wasp became founding members of the Avengers. After finding that Pym-particles also made him grow, Hank became Giant-Man and later Goliath. Eventually, Pym decided to build Ultron to help protect the world, though Ultron gained sentience and turned evil.
Galley of Video Game Variants
- He reuses Gandalf's double sided head piece.
- Though the minifigure is Hank Pym in the Ant-Man suit, Hank never actually wears the suit in the movie, except in flashbacks.
- Just like Wasp, you can't enter the character selection screen while in shrink form in game.
- Unlike the Ant-Man from the comics, he cannot grow, except back to his normal size.
- His Comic book counterpart is younger than his MCU counterpart.
- In The Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes he and M.O.D.O.K. are voiced by Wally Wingert who also voiced The Riddler in The Batman Arkham Series and LEGO DC Super-Villains.