- "Besides, if you can do something, I can do it and better!"
Granddaughter of Sensei Keiken, Hitomi showed an aptitude for mechanical work from an early age. She was also a very daring, and courageous young girl. When the first robot rebellion broke out, she begged to be allowed to fight, even though she was much too young at the time. Her grandfather refused. In the intervening time between the two robot wars, Hitomi got a job working with Keiken and Ryo to design the new battle machines that would be used by Exo-Force. She dreamed of someday piloting a battle machine herself, although she knew Keiken would never approve that. She became close friends with Ha-Ya-To. When the Sensei was kidnapped, he placed her in charge of the City and commander of the Exo-Force team. She used two golden katanas for her weaponry.
- Hitomi is exclusive to 8107 Fight for the Golden Tower.
- Her golden katana have been called various names, such as fire swords, which is similar to Ninjago.
- Hitomi has the same hairpiece as Nightwing.
- She is the sole female minifigure released in Exo-Force.
|view · talk · editExo-Force minifigures|
|Pilots:||Sensei Keiken | Hikaru | Takeshi | Ryo | Ha-Ya-To | Hitomi | Tank Gunner | Skeleton|
|Robots:||Meca One | Devastator | Iron Drone|