- "Thank you so much! I couldn’t have done it without all of you!"
- ―Hollywood Starlet
The Hollywood Starlet has a new hairpiece that is short curly hair which is in blonde. She has a smiling face with red lipstick and blue eyeshadow. She has yellow arms and hands and a turquoise torso which is the top of her dress, the torso has a bit of her skin showing at the top and she wears a necklace. The lining of her chest is also seen, as the dress supports it. The rest of the torso is turquoise decorated with sliver spots, and she has a dress which continues her torso markings. She has a golden minifigure-shaped trophy, which is meant to be an oscar.
- The Hollywood Starlet is one of four minifigures to have a minifigure-shaped trophy. The first is Karate Master from Series 2, the second is the Sumo Wrestler from Series 3, and the third one is the Soccer Player from Series 4.
- She resembles Marilyn Monroe. This is emphasized by her name, Marilyn Money, in Mystery on the LEGO Express.
- Her bio mentions the The Thespian.
- According to the Minifigures Character Encyclopedia, she won her trophy for her performance on "The Seven Stud Brick", which is a play on "The Seven Year Itch".
Video Game Appearances