Homer's regular variant is based off his work attire. He has a new moulded head to represent his head in the tv series. He has a White torso printed with a name tag and a pink and yellow striped tie. He has yellow arms printed with white short sleeves, and imprinted blue legs.
Homer's Minifigures variant is based off his normal clothes. He looks similar to his regular variant, but with different eyes, and his torso doesn't have a tie or name tag. His torso is printed to make him look fat. He carries a TV remote and a donut.
In the episode "Brick Like Me" he looks similar to his Minifigures variant, but he has a standard head with a headgear to represent the top of his head. He also appears using the regular torso and a suit.
Homer and his wife Marge have three children: Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. As the family's provider, he works at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Homer embodies several American working class stereotypes: he is crude, bald, overweight, incompetent, clumsy, lazy, a heavy drinker, and ignorant; however, he is essentially a decent man and fiercely devoted to his family. He dislikes his neighbor Ned Flanders and "Borrows" (take and own for years on end) a great deal of Ned's property. Despite the suburban blue-collar routine of his life, he has had a number of remarkable experiences.
Brick Like Me
In Brick Like Me, Homer finds himself in the LEGO World as a Minifigure.
Gallery of Variants
- He and Bart are the first physical minifigures to have short sleeves.
- In "Brick Like Me", he and the other Simpsons characters have standard minifigure headpieces.
- His variant in 71009 The Simpsons Series 2 is the outfit he wore in the season one episode "Some Enchanted Evening".
- On the show, Homer along with Krusty the Clown, Grampa Simpson, Itchy, Barney Gumble, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby and Hans Moleman were all voiced by Dan Castellanata. Castellanata also voiced the Genie in Return of Jafar, the Aladdin TV series, House of Mouse and the Kingdom Hearts games.
- In the French-Canadian dub of the show, he was voiced by the late Hubert Gagnon, who also voiced Vernon Dursley.
- Not counting expansion packs from LEGO Dimensions, he is the only Simpsons minifigure to appear in every set.
- 71005 The Simpsons Series
- 71006 The Simpsons House
- 71009 The Simpsons Series 2
- 71016 The Kwik-E-Mart
- 71202 Simpsons Level Pack
Other Physical Appearances
- Brick Like Me
Video Game Appearances