The Imperial Soldier (trooper) is a Minifigure from the Imperial Soldiers faction from the LEGO Pirates theme, based off of French colonial soldiers during the Napoleonic Wars. Their uniform consists of a shako hat, backpack, red epaulettes and blue uniform. They usually carry around the flintlock musket, and often use the cutlass, although one trooper is down wielding dual flintlock pistols in the 1991 catalogue diorama.
- 6259 Broadside's Brig
- 6276 Eldorado Fortress (4)
- 6270 Forbidden Island
- 6267 Lagoon Lock-Up (2)
- 6251 Pirate Mini Figures
- 6273 Rock Island Refuge
- 6265 Sabre Island (2)
- The Imperial Guard (trooper) is very similar to the Imperial Soldier trooper, sharing the shako hat and backpack, while the only difference is the blue epaulettes and red uniform, and using the same weaponry which is usually the musket and often the sabre.
- A redesigned version of the Imperial Soldier appeared in LEGO Battles with three variations: Swordsman, Rifleman, and Cavalry.
- Not to be confused with the Imperial Soldier - Sailor (Marine) which was found only in 6274 Caribbean Clipper. Imperial Marines shared the same blue uniform and red epaulettes, but had no backpack and worn a tricorne hat instead of the trooper's shako hat.
- The Imperial Soldier trooper appears in the Android/iOS game Pirates in LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed as Private LaQuay where he is armed with his trademark musket. His hero character description is as follows: "An Imperial attacker who sees strength in numbers. While Private LaQuay is technically loyal to the Imperial Army as a whole, he's slightly more loyal to their dental plan, specifically."
- Much to the surprise of literally just him, it turns out that being in the Imperial Navy is really hard work. Originally recruited in exchange for a pack of gum, LaQuay was quickly whisked away under the strict supervision of Admiral Nonsuch for a life on the high seas. Now with years left on his contract, LaQuay spends all his time between pirate hunting and swabbing the Admiral's poop deck. If he may say so himself, that poop deck is clean enough to eat off of!