King Leo was ruler of the kingdom during the Knight's Kingdom subtheme. Leo was in conflict with the outlaw Cedric the Bull. He was leader of the Lions and was married to Queen Leonora. They had a daughter named Princess Storm and a son named Edward.
- 6026 King Leo
- 6091 King Leo's Castle
- 6095 Royal Joust
- 1286 King Leo's Spear Cart
- 10176 King's Castle (remake of 6091)
- LEGO Creator Knights' Kingdom
- 5774 LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge
- 5784 Soccer Mania
- King Leo made an appearance, but played a little role, in LEGO Island 2.
- In Lego Soccer Mania he is a member of the Leo's Lions team and is a playable character
- King Leo is married to Queen Leonora, Leonora being a play on Leo.
- Leo could be named Leo by LEGO either because Leo means King, it is related to lions, or because Leo is LEGO without the "G".
- King Leo's name may have also been inspired by King Richard Cour-de-Leon, Richard the Lionheart.
|view · talk · editLEGO Island series|
|Video games:||LEGO Island | LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge | Island Xtreme Stunts|
|Island Xtreme Stunts sets:||3386 Pepper Roni | 3387 Brickster | 3388 Snap Lockitt | 3925 Brickster Key Chain | 6731 Skateboarding Pepper | 6732 Brickster's Trike | 6733 Snap's Cruiser | 6734 Beach Cruisers | 6735 Air Chase | 6736 Beach Lookout | 6737 Wake Rider | 6738 Skateboard Challenge | 6739 Truck & Stunt Trikes | 6740 Xtreme Tower|
|Characters:||Achu | Bill Ding | The Brickster | Brickster-Bots | Brickster's Henchmen | Captain Click | Captain D. Rom | Cedric the Bull | Dr. Clickitt | Dr. Kilroy | Enter | Gnarly Bones | Infomaniac | Islander | Johnny Thunder | King Leo | Laura Brick | Mama Brickolini | Mr. Hates | Nick Brick | Papa Brickolini | Pepper Roni | Pippin Read | Princess Storm | Queen Leonora | Return | Richard the Strong | Shugu | Sky Lane | Snap Lockitt | Super Station Master | Technician Bob | Other Characters|
|Other:||2181 Infomaniac | Ogel Island|