King Leo was ruler of the kingdom during the Knight's Kingdom subtheme. Leo was in conflict with the outlaw Cedric the Bull. He was leader of the Lions and was married to Queen Leonora. They had a daughter named Princess Storm and a son named Edward.
- 6026 King Leo
- 6091 King Leo's Castle
- 6095 Royal Joust
- 1286 King Leo's Spear Cart
- 10176 King's Castle (remake of 6091)
- LEGO Creator Knights' Kingdom
- 5774 LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge
- 5784 Soccer Mania
- King Leo made an appearance, but played a little role, in LEGO Island 2.
- In Lego Soccer Mania he is a member of the Leo's Lions team and is a playable character
- King Leo is married to Queen Leonora, Leonora being a play on Leo.
- Leo could be named Leo by LEGO either because Leo means King, it is related to lions, or because Leo is LEGO without the "G".
- King Leo's name may have also been inspired by King Richard Cour-de-Leon, Richard the Lionheart.