|LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta|
|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Address:||3500 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326|
|Owner:||Merlin Entertainments Group|
|General Manager:||Penda Meftah|
|Area:||32,000 square feet|
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is a Discovery Center located on the third floor of Phipps Plaza in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The Discovery Center was announced in 2011, and opened in March 2012. It features a retail section which has no entrance fee, a cafe, and a 4D cinema, as well as the attractions.
- Miniland - Witness the local area come to miniature life in the spectacular MINILAND®. Made from nearly 1.5 million LEGO® bricks, with moving cars and trains, even the smallest spectator will feel like a giant! Watch as night falls in MINILAND, the lights come up and the LEGO population enjoys the beautiful LEGO night. How many buildings will you recognize?
- LEGO 4D Cinema - Enjoy exciting LEGO movies with additional wind, rain and snow effects to really bring it to life and put you at the heart of the action!
- Kingdom Quest - The captured Princess needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue her. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the Princess?
- Merlin's Apprentice Ride - Pedal the enchanted cart in Merlin's magical potions chamber to become his next wizarding apprentice. Go faster and faster to conjure the sorcerer's spell and soar into the sky. Only the most powerful charms will reach the stars.
- Meet Your Favorite LEGO Characters! - Meet your favorite LEGO® characters every day when you visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta! The best spot to catch your favorites is in front of the Friends Kitchen in the Neighborhood! Say hello to Bertie, Kai, Emmet, and more of your favorites throughout your visit! Appearances occur hourly every day starting at 12 PM on weekdays, 10 AM on Saturdays, and 11 AM on Sundays.
- Pirate Adventure Island - This LEGO pirate-themed play area encourages children and adults alike to participate in free play and hands-on sensory activities! Explore an adventure island with build spaces to create your own LEGO sandcastle and treasure map! Discover hidden sea creatures, treasure and a crystal cave!
- LEGO Factory Tour - TOP SECRET! Do you know how we make our LEGO bricks in so many awesome shapes and cool colours? Go behind-the-scenes on our Factory Tour to discover how LEGO bricks are made!
- LEGO Master Builder Academy - Our Master Model Builder can create ANYTHING from LEGO bricks. Catch our special workshops to discover insider tips and super tricks on building with LEGO.
- LEGO Racers: Build and Test - Create an ultra-fast LEGO racing car at our Build & Test zone. Race your vehicle on the test track for the quickest time – will your car zoom across the finishing line first? Ready. Set. GO!
- DUPLO Village - DUPLO® bricks are twice the size of standard LEGO® bricks, making them a great way to develop key learning skills at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta! Located between our Café and Model Builder Academy, DUPLO Village has a play slide and large animal models, as well as plenty of DUPLO bricks for younger kids visiting the attraction to create whatever you wish!
- Earthquake Tables - Ever tried to build the tallest tower imaginable from LEGO bricks? Take on the challenge at our Earthquake Tables. Test the strength of your brick tower when the tables start to shake.
- The Great LEGO Race VR Experience - Get ready for The Great LEGO® Race VR Experience, a virtual reality experience where we invite you to literally buckle up and go for a ride inside the most incredible, exhilarating and fun LEGO® race ever created! Immerse yourselves in a LEGO® world racing brick-built vehicles in the hopes of becoming the next Champion! Racers will enter the virtual world and be the star of a rollicking race against several LEGO® MINIFIGURE competitors including a pirate, wizard, surfer and pharaoh. With twists and turns throughout the course, the experience engages all senses by combining sight, sound and motion to allow guests to escape reality. The 360-video let’s guests see all around them as they venture across a rocky mountain, rolling river and even hot lava! Each experience can lead to a new discovery like realizing you’re racing against a LEGO-build rocket-powered windsurfing rig and an ornately canopied bed (called a “litter”) carried by mummy servants. Who will win is the biggest question and the only way to find out is to step into The Great LEGO® Race VR Experience.
- Cafe - We provide a selection of yummy foods and snacks for kids! We also have delicious crisp salads and sandwiches for adults. Outside food and drink is not allowed in the center.
- Ultimate LEGO Ninjago Experience - LEGO® fans of all ages are invited to join their favorite ninjas – Loyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane and Nya – during The Ultimate LEGO® NINJAGO® Experience, featuring two new attractions at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta. An all-new LEGO® Ninjago 4D short movie is launching at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta! The ninjas will show off their awesome LEGO Ninjago moves in a super-cool and explosive 4D adventure. Enter the Dojo with Master Wu and train with the ninjas to learn the teachings of the Scroll of the 4th Dimension. Guests will experience the totally-awesome world of Ninjago as they’ve never seen, smelled or felt it before. The LEGO® Ninjago Training Camp is making its return to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta! Families can put their ninja skills to the test to see if they have what it takes to become a true LEGO ninja and defeat the bad guys in this fun, action-packed play-zone. Children can test their agility in the laser maze and master their building skills at the Ninjago build table to go on a LEGO adventure that’s bigger and better than they can do at home.
- Interstate: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is accessible via freeway by getting off the I-141 at either Oak Valley Rd NE or Phipps Dr. Phipps Plaza offers free parking unless the car is valeted.
- Metro: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is accessible via Atlanta's MARTA rapid transit service from downtown Atlanta by taking the Red Line to Buckhead Station, where it will be on the left after travelling a few blocks north. Alternatively, it is possible to take the Gold Line to Lenox Station, where it will be a few blocks to your west on Lenox Rd.
- Car: Take 85 South to Lenox Road/Cheshire Bridge, Exit 88. Turn right off exit onto Lenox Road. Phipps Plaza will be 2.5 miles ahead. Alternatively, take 85 North to Exit 87 to GA 400, then take Exit 2. Turn right off exit to Lenox Road. From GA 400: Take GA 400 South to Lenox Road, Exit 2. Turn left off of exit onto Lenox Road. Finally, take 75 South to 85 North (follow 85 North directions) From 75 North: Take 75 North to 85 North (follow 85 North directions). Phipps Plaza offers free parking unless the car is valeted.
- Online Saver Ticket & Walk-Up Ticket: Admission at the door is $24.95 per person, but you can save $7.00 per person if you make your purchase online! It's quick and easy, and you'll get guaranteed entry too. Enjoy rides, meet your favorite LEGO® characters, discover insider tips on building with LEGO and more!
- Extra Value Ticket: Add a little something extra to your visit with an exclusive LEGO® Collectible, which you will pick up on arrival. Enjoy rides, meet your favorite LEGO® characters, discover insider tips on building with LEGO and more! The walk-up price is $31.95, but the online price is $21.95.
- Ultimate Flexible Ticket: Not sure when you want to visit? No problem! Enjoy admission to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center at any date and time with our Ultimate Flexible Ticket, plus take home an exclusive LEGO® Collectible. Enjoy rides, meet your favorite LEGO® characters, discover insider tips on building with LEGO and more! Online price is $37.95. It is not available for walk-ups.
- Ultimate Annual Ticket: Unlimited Admission for 12 Months! An EVENT-FULL year with 5 epic events! 50% off Admission for Friends and Family that visit with you, 20% off in our Café, FREE Activity Pack and Lanyard per pass, 10% off select items in the LEGO Store, 10% off Birthday Parties, Invitations to Exclusive Preview Events, and a benefits booklet with additional savings and 3 free child tickets. The price is $75, and there are no walk-ups.
- Transferable Annual Pass: Unlimited Admission for 12 months for one named child and one transferable adult. Includes a FREE Activity Pack and Lanyard per pass, 50% off Admission for Friends and Family that visit with you, 20% off in our Café, 10% off select items in the LEGO Store, 10% off Birthday Parties, Benefits booklet with additional savings and 3 free child tickets, and Invitations to Exclusive Preview Events. The price is $165 for an adult and child, and the ticket $82.50 per person.
- Little Playtimes: Enjoy guided play and story time for your toddlers at 11a and 2p, Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the DUPLO Village, as well as discounted entry for both Adults and Children! Please note: Tickets must be purchased in advance online to guarantee entry. Prices are $14.95 per person.
- Adult Nights: Adult Nights take place on the 3rd Thursday of each month; the center will open its doors to give visitors without children the chance to check out the attraction. Each Adult Night will have awesome themed activities, a building competition, prizes, and infinite opportunities to build a relationship with fellow AFOLs (Adult Fan of LEGO®) in the Atlanta area. Adult Night is scheduled for the 3rd Thursday of each month and upcoming adult nights time are subject to change so guests are encourage to check back for updates. Adult Night will take place from 7-9 p.m., and tickets can be purchased at the door for $29.95 or online ahead of time for $24.95. Guests will have access to the LEGO® Factory Tour, MINILAND, Kingdom Quest laser ride, Merlin’s Apprentice, Pirate Adventure Island and the 4D Cinema in addition to the LEGO® shop.
- Group of 10 or More: Book your group tickets online to enjoy further discounts. Receive 1 free ticket for every 5 tickets purchased! When booking, you will be asked to select a date and time for your entry. This allows us to ensure you have an enjoyable experience with faster entrance into the attraction and reduced crowding.
- Family Pizza Meal Deal: Yum! Fuel up for a fun day of play with a Family Pizza Meal Deal in our LEGO® Cafe! Includes a Large 16" pizza, 4 fountain drinks, and 4 bags of chips. It is a $40 exclusive online deal.
- Extras: Individual rides and activities inside the center may cost more outside of general admission prices.
- The Great LEGO Race VR Experience: Get ready for the Great LEGO® Race, a virtual reality experience where we invite you to literally buckle up and go for a spin inside the most incredible, exhilarating and fun LEGO® race ever created! Tickets are $5 per ride.
- Activity Pack: Mark your visit by finding and collecting all the stamps located around LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta and solve puzzles along the way! Comes with a LEGOLAND® Discovery Center lanyard and limited edition badge. Tickets are $5.
- Photo Package: Commemorate your visit with a souvenir photo! Each 8" x 6" photo is placed on a LEGOLAND Discovery Center souvenir card! Photos are $11.
- Photo Brick Wall: A LEGO® Brick Wall is a one-of-a-kind photo package which truly captures your memories in LEGO® form! Includes an 88-piece LEGO® Brick Wall (shipped anywhere in lower 48 states), two 8" x 6" photos, and 1 Digital Copy to share with your family and friends. Tickets are $35.
- Minifigure: Add to your LEGO® experience at home with this month's LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Minifigure pack! Pick up the figure when you arrive and take it home with you or trade it at the Center for the figure of your choice. Price is $4.
|Mon-Sat||11:00 AM||5:00 PM||7:00 PM|
|Sun||12:00 PM||3:30 PM||5:30 PM|
|Attraction remains open two hours after last admission.|
The LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is a world of color, creativity and fun for children aged 3-10. We offer a wealth of attractions, two rides, 4D cinema and more. A typical visit takes 2 hours, but you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
In an abundance of caution, LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is temporarily closed, and we remain in contact with the authorities on when we can re-open.
If you have purchased tickets for the dates when we will be closed, you may use these tickets for any future date through December 31, 2020. For additional questions, please contact LDCATL.Sales@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com
Groups and Schools
- Birthdays: Celebrate with a LEGO® Birthday Party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta and you'll all have a unique, fun filled adventure to remember! Invite up to 40 guests (adults and children total) to help celebrate with you and your child! Our room capacity can accommodate up to 40 people but you're not required to invite that many. For a timeline of your birthday party click the “Itinerary” tab. Birthday parties must be booked two weeks in advance. Should you wish to book a party less than two weeks from your desired date, please call our Group Booking Team at 404-848-9252, EXT 4001. If you have any questions please check our “Common questions” tab or call 404-848-9252 EXT 4001. The birthday line is open from 9.00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Items included in the birthday package include an hour in a private birthday room, six pizzas, utensils, unlimited fountain drinks, and access to the Discovery Center.
- Groups: The Group Rate of $12 per person is for organized groups such as YMCAs, JCCs, Church Groups, Park Districts, After School Clubs, and Camps, etc. You also receive 1 FREE ticket with every 5 paying guests. Groups must have a minimum of 10 people to receive this discount.
- School groups attending during the school year must fill out this form: https://atlanta.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/media/539856/school-registration-form.pdf
- Group trips visiting during the summer must fill out this form: https://atlanta.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/media/539857/summer-registration-form.pdf
- Once the form is completed, fax it to 404-848-9591 or email it to LDCATL.Groupsales@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com.
- Tax-exempt organizations must add their tax-exempt letter with the registration form.
- Homeschool: Local Homeschools can reserve field trip visits to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Monday-Friday. Homeschool rates are $7 per child, $10 per adult and you receive one free adult for every 5 child tickets purchased. In order to qualify for Homeschool rates, you will be asked for your Declaration of Intent. Should you be visiting from out-of-state and do not have a Georgia DOI, please give us a call and we will work with you to validate Homeschool status.
- Homeschool groups must fill out this form and fax it to 404-848-9591 or email it to LDCATL.Groupsales@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com:https://atlanta.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/media/539857/summer-registration-form.pdf
- Corporate Partners: LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta offers discounted admission to local business's employees and their families. Please contact your Human Resource department to see if your business is registered and to gain access to your Company Promo Code. Using your company discount code:
- Select "Book Online"
- On the top bar, select the "Promotional Code" tab
- Enter your company's promotional code
- Select your amount of tickets and select the time and date for your visit
- Complete your purchase!
Offer your employees discounted admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta! This is a completely free benefit for your organization and its employees. Recognizing that organizations are always looking for new and unique benefits to offer their employees, LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta has established a Corporate Online Ticket Program. The program provides companies with a great employee benefit by offering them reduced admission prices to LEGOLAND Discovery Center. The program is simple and can be facilitated online.
- Online ordering is very easy and turn-key for employees
- We provide you with a special company code that is unique to your business
- Employees can visit our ticketing page and enter the code to purchase tickets
- Employees can purchase tickets at their convenience
To Sign Up fill out this Corporate Partner Request Form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 404-848-9591.
- Scouts: Boy and Girl Scouts receive special admission price; members have chance to earn one-of-a-kind LEGOLAND Discovery Center patch! Area Boy and Girl Scout members can now simply wear their scout uniform and/or show their scout identification at admission to receive a special ticket price of $15 (walk-up tickets only) – no minimum group size needed! Earn a one-of-a-kind LEGOLAND Discovery Center scout patch, by completing an attraction activity sheet and returning it to the LEGO Model Builder Academy. Want to bring you a Boy or Girl Scout Group with more than 10 people? Large scout groups are required to book ahead of time by calling 404.848.9252 ext. 4001 or emailing LDCATL.Groupsales@LEGOLANDDiscoveryCenter.com.
- Children under two years old go free.
- Adults are not allowed to attend without the presence of a child except for Adult Nights.
- Adults and children both require tickets to attend.
- All online ticket bookings get priority entry.
- Outside food/drink is not allowed inside the Discovery Center.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts|| Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres|| Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Forth Worth | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | San Jose | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto | Westchester |
Upcoming: East Rutherford | Miami | Pittsburgh | The Hague | Bay Area