|LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus|
|Location:||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
|Address:||157 Easton Town Center, Columbus, OH 43219|
|General Manager:||Jacob Kristensen|
|Opened:||September 28, 2018|
|Area:||30,000 square feet|
- LEGO 4D Cinema: Can you touch the stars in our LEGO® 4D cinema? Enjoy exciting LEGO movies with additional wind, rain and snow effects to really bring it to life and put you at the heart of the action! Emmet, Wyldstyle, Benny, MetalBeard and Unikitty are back in The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure, a 4D movie, showing only at LEGOLAND Discovery Center!
- Kingdom Quest: The princess has been captured and needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest laser ride to rescue her. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the princess?
- MiniLand: Sneak a peek at our spectacular MINILAND. It's built from A LOT of bricks: over 1.5 million! Explore and play with our interactive models of Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati area landmarks; see boats race and towers glow as the little land changes from day to night. Our mischievous Minifigures love hiding in MINILAND – who will you spot?
- Merlin's Apprentice Ride: Pedal the enchanted cart in Merlin's magical potion chamber to become his next wizarding apprentice. Go faster and faster to conjure the sorcerer's spell and soar into the sky. Only the most powerful charms will reach the stars! You must be 3' tall in order to ride this ride. If you are 4' or taller, you may ride this ride alone. If you are between 3' and 4' tall, you must be accompanied by someone over 4' tall.
- LEGO Factory Tour: TOP SECRET! Do you know how we make our LEGO bricks in so many awesome shapes and cool colors? Go behind-the-scenes on our Factory Tour to discover how!
- Creative Workshop: Our Master Model Builder can create ANYTHING from LEGO bricks. Catch our special workshops to discover insider tips and super tricks on building with LEGO.
- LEGO City Play Area: Jump into our indoor play zone - LEGO® Construction Site. Side by side with climbing walls, slides and a jungle gym, our LEGO Construction Site play zone is perfect for construction workers in training to burn off some of their energy while adults rest, or carry on building with LEGO bricks! Don't forget your socks! Socks are required to play in this area.
- LEGO Racers: Build and Test: Create an ultra-fast LEGO racing car at our Build & Test zone. Race your vehicle on the test track for the quickest time – will your car zoom across the finishing line first? Ready. Set. GO!
- DUPLO Farm: Little builders can let their imaginations loose in our DUPLO Farm. Build a colorful DUPLO flower for the farmer's garden, or wiggle and slide around the barn and our special, big, soft bricks. Don’t forget to say "hi" to the barnyard cow: moooo! Suitable for children aged 2-5 years.
- Earthquake Tables: Ever tried to build the tallest tower imaginable from LEGO bricks? Take on the challenge at our Earthquake Tables. Test the strength of your brick tower when the tables start to shake.
- LEGO Friends: Join the LEGO Friends in Heartlake City! Find out what the LEGO Friends like to do and help them build cool models in Heartlake City. Which LEGO Friend will be your new BFF?
- DUPLO Village: Little builders can let their imaginations loose in our animal-themed DUPLO Village. Build a colourful DUPLO flower for the garden, or wiggle and slide around the cottage and our special, big, soft bricks. Which animals will you spot? Suitable for children aged 2-5 years.
- By Car: Take 70 West to 270 North. Exit at Easton (Exit 33). Turn left at top of the ramp to cross 270 on the Easton Bridge. You will be traveling on Easton Way. The Town Center is on your right after the next traffic light. Park in the West Garage attached to the Station Building. Entrances can be found on Easton Loop West and Gramercy Street. All non - metered parking is free! There are several directions to approach it:
- Take 70 East to 270 North. Exit at Easton (Exit 33). You will be traveling on Easton Way. The Town Center is on your right after the first traffic light.
- Take 71 South to 270 South/East. Exit at Easton (Exit 33). You will be traveling on Easton Way. The Town Center is on your right after the next traffic light.
- Take 71 North to 670 East. Take 270 North to Cleveland. Exit at Easton (Exit 33). Turn left at top of the ramp to cross 270 on the Easton Bridge. You will be traveling on Easton Way. The Town Center is on your right after the next traffic light.
- Saver Admission: Includes individual admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus. Book online to guarantee entry and get the best deal! The earlier you book, the more you save! Prices are $19, walk-up prices are $24.
- Extra Value Ticket: Includes the Saver Admission as well as a free LEGO collectible. Online prices are $24 and walk-up prices are $29.
- Flexible Admission Ticket: Includes the Saver Admission, LEGO collectible, and flexible entry to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus on any day of the year. Online prices are $34.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Ultimate Annual Pass: Includes admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus for 12 months as well as discounts on attractions. Prices are $40 per person, and renewals are also $40.
- Adult Night Tickets: Have you wanted to visit the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center but don't have any little ones in your life? Or do you need a night away from the kids but want something fun to do? Well here's your chance! Adult Night is from 7:00-9:30 PM and all attendees must be over 18. Online prices are $24.
- Gift Tickets: Give the priceless gift of FUN! The Perfect Holiday Gift Pass to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Columbus is valid for your recipient to use one time, 12 months from the date of your purchase. Includes all build and play zones, rides, and 4D movies. Play sessions are generally about 2-3 hours. All purchasers must have at least one child and it is redeemable any day. Prices are $34.
- Adults cannot enter the Discovery Center unless accompanied by a child.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts|| Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres|| Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Bay Area | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Forth Worth | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto |
Upcoming: Miami | New Jersey | Pittsburgh | The Hague | Westchester
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.