|LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan|
|Location:||Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA|
|Address:||4240 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326|
|General Manager:||Hayley Anderson|
|Opened:||March 25, 2015|
|Area:||32,000 square feet|
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is a LEGOLAND Discovery Center in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is the first Discovery Center in the state of Michigan and has several amenities, including a 4D cinema, cafe, and LEGO Store.
- 1 Attractions
- 1.1 LEGO Store
- 1.2 Kingdom Quest
- 1.3 LEGO 4D Cinema
- 1.4 Meet Your Favorite LEGO Characters!
- 1.5 The Great LEGO Race Virtual Reality Experience
- 1.6 Miniland
- 1.7 Merlin's Apprentice Ride
- 1.8 LEGO Factory Tour
- 1.9 Creative Workshop
- 1.10 LEGO City Play Zone
- 1.11 LEGO Racers: Build & Test
- 1.12 DUPLO Farm
- 1.13 Earthquake Tables
- 1.14 LEGO Friends Heartlake City
- 1.15 Underwater Quest
- 1.16 Cafe
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Opening Times
- 4 Prices
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Notes
The LEGO Store contains hundreds of unique LEGO sets, several of which are hard-to-find. The store does not need tickets to enter, and it offers a 10% discount for LEGOLAND Discovery Center Annual Pass holders.
The baby dragon needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest laser ride to save the day. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all? All riders must be able to sit upright unaided. You must be 4'3" (51") to ride this ride alone.
LEGO 4D Cinema
Can you touch the stars in our LEGO® 4D cinema? Enjoy exciting LEGO movies with additional wind, rain and snow effects to really bring it to life and put you at the heart of the action! Emmet, Wyldstyle, Benny, MetalBeard and Unikitty are back in The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure, a 4D movie, showing only at LEGOLAND Discovery Center!
Meet Your Favorite LEGO Characters!
Meet your favorite LEGO® characters every day during your visit to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan under our performance tent! Say hello to Emmet, Bertie and more of your favorites throughout your visit!
The Great LEGO Race Virtual Reality Experience
Buckle up and prepare to compete in the greatest race ever! You'll be immersed in a virtual, brick-built world racing LEGO cars to try and become the next champion! But, can you beat the mischievous minifigures who stand in your way? This ride requires separate tickets.
Sneak a peek at our spectacular MINILAND. It's built from A LOT of bricks: over 1.5 million! Explore and play with our interactive models of Detroit-area landmarks; see boats sail and towers glow as the little land changes from day to night. Our mischievous Minifigures love hiding in MINILAND – who will you spot?
Merlin's Apprentice Ride
Pedal the enchanted cart in Merlin's magical potion chamber to become his next wizarding apprentice. Go faster and faster to conjure the sorcerer's spell and soar into the sky. Only the most powerful charms will reach the stars! You must be 3' tall in order to ride this ride.
LEGO Factory Tour
TOP SECRET! Do you know how we make our LEGO bricks in so many awesome shapes and cool colors? Go behind-the-scenes on our Factory Tour to discover how! Included with the price of your ticket.
Our Expert Builders can create ANYTHING from LEGO bricks. Catch our special workshops to discover insider tips and super tricks on building with LEGO. These special workshops are included with your ticket. Maximum of 16 builders per class.
LEGO City Play Zone
Side by side with climbing walls, slides and a jungle gym, our LEGO® City Play Structure is perfect for firefighters and construction workers in training to burn off some of their energy while adults rest, or carry on building with LEGO® bricks! Suitable for children 3-5 feet tall. Children must wear socks.
LEGO Racers: Build & Test
Create an ultra-fast LEGO racing car at our Build & Test zone. Race your vehicle on the test track for the quickest time – will your car zoom across the finishing line first? Ready. Set. GO!
Little builders can let their imaginations loose in our DUPLO Farm. Build a colorful DUPLO flower for the farmer's garden, or wiggle and slide around the barn and our special, big, soft bricks. Don’t forget to say "hi" to the barnyard cow: moooo! Suitable for children 2-5 years old.
Ever tried to build the tallest tower imaginable from LEGO bricks? Take on the challenge at our Earthquake Tables. Test the strength of your brick tower when the tables start to shake.
LEGO Friends Heartlake City
Join the LEGO Friends in Heartlake City! Find out what the LEGO Friends like to do and help them build cool models in Heartlake City. Which LEGO Friend will be your new BFF?
Discover the depths of your imagination in the magical world beneath the waves! Come face-to-face with a treasure-hunting LEGO® octopus, explore the mysterious seaweed jungle and complete the sea star build!
Builders of all ages can take a break in our Café. Tuck into a tasty sandwich, unwind with a hot coffee or indulge in a sweet treat!
- By Car: The LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is right off the 75, making transportation easy and convenient. Many different approaches are available, including:
- From the North: If you are traveling from the North, take Exit 84B on Baldwin Road from I-75. You can also go south on M-24. Then, make a right on Brown and a left on Joslyn.
- From the South: If you are traveling from the South, take Exit 83 on I-75. Then, make a left on Joslyn. You can also take I-75 North and get off at exit 84B. Then, make a right on Baldwin.
- From the West: If you are traveling from the West, take M-59 East to I-75 North Exit 83. Then, make a left on Joslyn. You can also take M-59 East to I-75 North Exit 84B. Then, make a right on Baldwin.
- From the East: If you are traveling from the East, take M-59 West to I-75 North Exit 83. Then, make a left on Joslyn. You can also take M-59 West to I-75 North Exit 84B. Then, make a right on Baldwin.
- By Bus: The SMART bus system travels to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan at Pontiac-Baldwin Rd on route 753.
|Mon - Sat||10:00 AM||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Sun||11:00 AM||2:00 PM||4:00 PM|
- Online Saver Ticket: Save up to $7 per person when you buy tickets online. It's quick, easy, and you'll get guaranteed entry too. Online price from $17.95, adult price is $24.95.
- Flexible Admission Ticket: No need to schedule a time and date! Visit on any one day of your choice at any time with this flexible ticket. Must visit within six months of purchase. Check our hours online before use. Price at $24.95.
- Combo Experience: Combine your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center with SEA LIFE Aquarium and save up to $19 off separate tickets! The aquarium is also located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets mall. Online price is $29.95.
- Ultimate Combo: Enjoy admission to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Aquarium, plus take home an exclusive LEGO® Collectible. This is offer is only available online! Starts at $33.95.
- Kids Play Pass: Combine your visit to LEGOLAND Discovery Center with SEA LIFE Aquarium & Peppa Pig World of Play and save up to $22 off buying separate tickets! Online price at $39.95.
- Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for a year, 40% off tickets for family and friends, 20% off in the cafe, 10% off birthday parties, a free robot activity pack, and 10% off in the LEGO store. Price is $60, renewals are $40.
- Value Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for a year, 20% off tickets for family and friends, 20% off in the cafe, 10% off birthday parties, and 10% off in the LEGO store. Price is $45 per person and renewals are $25.
- Transferable Annual Pass Package: Includes unlimited passage to the Discovery Center and two passes, one for children and one for adults. The adult ticket is transferable between approved adults. Also includes 20% off in the cafe, 10% off birthday parties, and 10% off in the LEGO store. Price is $155, renewals are $115.
- Combo Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for a year to both the Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Michigan, 40% off tickets for family and friends, 20% off in the cafe, 10% off birthday parties, and 10% off in the LEGO store and SEA LIFE gift shop. Price per person is $110, renewals are $90.
- Combo Transferable Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for a year to both the Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Michigan, 20% off in the cafe, 10% off birthday parties, and 10% off in the LEGO store and SEA LIFE gift shop. The combo includes two tickets, one for the child and one for any adult. Price per person is $155.
- Toddler Time: Come play during Toddler Time and save! Each Toddler Time ticket includes admission for one toddler (aged 5 and under) and one adult for just $19.95! Additional visitors are $10 each. Price is $19.95 for children and adults.
- Adult Night: Have you wanted to visit the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center but don't have any little ones in your life? Or do you need a night away from the kids but want something fun to do? Well here's your chance! Price is $10.
- Gift Tickets: Give the gift of LEGO family fun! Our Gift Ticket includes all build and play zones, 2 interactive LEGO rides, 4D movies and more. Most families spend about 3 hours playing. The recipient may visit on any one day of their choice at any time with this flexible ticket. No need to schedule an arrival date or time. Must visit within six months of purchase. Price is $24.95.
- Combo Gift Tickets: Visit LEGOLAND Discovery Center or SEA LIFE Aquarium on any one day of your choice at any time with this flexible ticket. Then, visit the other attraction on the same day or within the next 30 days. Must use within six months of purchase. Price is $34.95.
- Activity Packs: Make your visit by finding and collecting all the stamps located around LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan and solve puzzles along the way! The activity pack is full of fun activities that families can do together to get the most out of their trip! Includes a lanyard and limited edition badge, pack is $5.
- All adults 18 and over are banned from enter unaccompanied by a child unless on Adult Night.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts||Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres||Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Beijing | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Forth Worth | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto |
Upcoming: Bay Area | Hong Kong | Miami | New Jersey | Pittsburgh | The Hague | Westchester
|Merchandise||Sets: 30628 The Monster Book of Monsters | 40393 LEGOLAND Fire Academy | 40429 Ninjago World|