|LEGOLAND Discovery Center Shanghai|
|Location:||Shanghai, Shanghai, PR China|
|Address:||2nd Floor, Joy City Changfeng No.196, DaDuHe Road
|General Manager:||Suzy Lin|
|Opened:||April 2, 2016|
|Area:||32,291 square feet|
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Shanghai is a LEGOLAND Discovery Centre located in Putuo District of Shanghai Municipality, PR China. Opened on April 2, 2016, the Discovery Center features multiple attractions such as rides, a 4D cinema, and a LEGO Shop.
- 1 Attractions
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Prices
- 5 Opening Times
- 6 Groups
- 7 Notes
Sneak a peek at our spectacular MINILAND. It's built from A LOT of bricks: over 1.5 million!
Explore and play with the interactive city; see airships swoop and towers glow as the little land changes from day to night. Our mischievous Minifigures love hiding in MINILAND – who will you spot?
LEGO 4D Cinema
Can you touch the stars in our LEGO® 4D cinema? Watch whilst our 3D film changes before your eyes to a 4D cinema experience with rain, wind and even snow, all under one roof.
Emmet, Wyldstyle, Benny, MetalBeard and Unikitty are back in The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure, a 4D movie, showing only at LEGOLAND Discovery Center!
The captured Princess needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue her. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the Princess?
All riders must be able to sit upright unaided and must be accompanied if they are under 51' tall.
LEGO Factory Tour
Walk past the test tubes filled with LEGO® bricks and wait for the doors to LEGO Factory to open! Meet Professor Brick-a-Brack and help him make some LEGO bricks! Over 100,000 special bricks are made in our factory every year. So, push those buttons hard, listen to the bells ring and watch for the lights to change. What kind of special brick have you created?
LEGO DUPLO Farm
Explore the farmer's house, climb the attic and go down the slide. Have your photograph taken with the farmyard cow and hear the farmer's lively dog barking. DUPLO bricks are perfect for smaller children (aged 0-5) and we have lots of bricks to play with. Story time is every Monday to Friday between 11 AM and 3 PM.
LEGO Friends Olivia's House
Join the LEGO Friends at Olivia's House for a super fun party! Explore the treehouse, build the cutest cupcakes, or become a star on our karaoke stage. Which LEGO Friend will be your new friend?
Merlin's Apprentice Ride
Enter Merlin’s magical potion room and discover a LEGO wizard’s world of spells and sorcery. Round and round you go, pedal as fast as you can to help Merlin conjure his magic – can you reach the skies and become Merlin’s top wizarding apprentice?
Our younger guests who are between 90cm - 120cm tall will need to ride with an adult.
LEGO Racers: Build and Test
There are thousands of bricks waiting for you in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre’s Build & Test zone. What shapes and vehicles will your imagination create today? Time your racing car on our speed test track. The stopwatch is exact to the hundredths of a second, so even the smallest change could make all the difference! All ages are welcome, so there’s no excuse not to join in.
The LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is right next to the largest LEGO® shop besides the entrance. It's open to everyone who visits The Joy City Changfeng, 10am - 8pm.
Wind down from your LEGO® discovery in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Café with a relaxing cup of tea or coffee. Choose snacks or a full meal for the whole family from our great selection of hot and cold food. And if they still have energy left, don't worry, there’s plenty of LEGO in the café area to keep even the most ardent LEGO builder happy while you relax with a drink.
Go on an underwater quest to find mysteriouus sea creatures at the bottom of the ocean! Enter a half-built underwater LEGO world, animated by live technology, and go on a quest to find and build underwater mysterious creatures on the first digitally activated build table.
- The Shanghai Metro connects to Joy City Changfeng at the Daduhe Road Station on Line 13 and the Loushanguan Road station on Line 2. The mall is a 15-30 minute walk from both stations.
- Bus routes 44, 67, 94, 754, 837, 846 and tourist bus routes 6A and 6B connect at the Changfeng Park bus station.
- Route 944 connects to Daduhe Road station or Yunling East Road station, both of which are directly next to the mall.
- Online Saver Ticket: Admission at the door is ¥200, but online purchases are only ¥180.
- Cluster Tickets: Includes admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Shanghai and either Chang Feng Ocean World or Madame Tussauds Shanghai. Price is ¥220.
|Mon - Sun||10:00 AM||18:00 PM||17:00 PM|
- Standard Package: For ¥488 per person, up to 30 people can enjoy a room for at least 3 hours. Amenities include:
- Personalized birthday E-invitation card
- Free play at LEGOLAND Discovery Center ( use only the day)
- Birthday gift for birthday boy/girl
- Have priority to watch 4D Movie
- Birthday Party Decoration
- - LEGO model cake
- - Balloon, ribbon
- - Birthday hat
- Food Package ( staple, dessert, beverages, snacks)
- LEGO themed birthday cake
- Star of LEGO figure - Bertie Meeting & Greeting
- Themed dress collocation for birthday person ( Harry Potter and Ninjago theme)
- Birthday party service team
- 10% discount in the gift shop
- LEGO Master Model Builder Customized Course
- Birthday wish on LED screen at entrance
- This was the first LEGOLAND Discovery Center to be opened in PR China and is the only center in East China.
- Adults over the age of 18 cannot go unless accompanied by a child under 18.
- All online tickets get priority entry.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts||Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres||Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Bay Area | Beijing | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Fort Worth | Hong Kong | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | New Jersey | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | Scheveningen | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto | Westchester|
|Merchandise||Sets: 30628 The Monster Book of Monsters | 40393 LEGOLAND Fire Academy | 40429 Ninjago World|