|LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo|
|Location:||Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan|
|Address:||デックス東京ビーチ アイランドモール １-６-１ Daiba, Minato, Tokyo 135-0091, Japan|
|Owner:||Merlin Entertainments Group|
|General Manager:||Tatsumasa Hashiki|
|Opened:||June 15, 2012|
|Area:||35,520 square feet|
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Tokyo is a LEGOLAND Discovery Centre located in Decks Mall in Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan. Opened on June 15, 2012, the center has multiple features including a 4D cinema, cafe, LEGO Shop, and various rides and attractions.
- 1 Attractions
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Prices
- 5 Opening Times
- 6 Notes
Sneak a peek at our spectacular MINILAND. It's built from A LOT of bricks: over 1.5 million! Explore and play with the interactive city; see airships swoop and towers glow as the little land changes from day to night. Our mischievous Minifigures love hiding in MINILAND – who will you spot?
LEGO 4D Cinema
Can you touch the stars in our LEGO® 4D cinema? Watch whilst our 3D film changes before your eyes to a 4D cinema experience with rain, wind and even snow, all under one roof. Emmet, Wyldstyle, Benny, MetalBeard and Unikitty are back in The LEGO® Movie™ 4D A New Adventure, a 4D movie, showing only at LEGOLAND Discovery Center!
The captured Princess needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue her. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the Princess?
LEGO Factory Tour
Walk past the test tubes filled with LEGO® bricks and wait for the doors to LEGO Factory to open! Meet Professor Brick-a-Brack and help him make some LEGO bricks! Over 100,000 special bricks are made in our factory every year. So, push those buttons hard, listen to the bells ring and watch for the lights to change. What kind of special brick have you created?
LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are designed to inspire the builders of tomorrow at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo. DUPLO Village is a great place for smaller children to start developing their building skills with our large soft play bricks and pits of DUPLO bricks. Can you build the tallest stack of bricks?
LEGO Ninjago City Adventure
Experience type attraction aiming for the strongest "ninja" with the theme of "LEGO ® Ninja Go" world view. Let's train the reflexes, go through the laser beam, and clear various kinds of crags.
LEGO City Builder
Bring your imagination and creativity to life in our new City Builder experience where you’ll help build the coolest LEGO City ever, your very own Miniland! Every day, you can create buildings in the most unique city that you can imagine. From huge skyscrapers to cosy cottages, the possibilities truly are endless. You’ll meet the heroes of LEGO® City and the girlfriends of Heart Lake, and help to construct the City which they call their home.
Merlin's Apprentice Ride
Enter Merlin’s magical potion room and discover a LEGO wizard’s world of spells and sorcery. Round and round you go, pedal as fast as you can to help Merlin conjure his magic – can you reach the skies and become Merlin’s top wizarding apprentice?
LEGO Racers: Build & Test
There are thousands of bricks waiting for you in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center’s Build & Test zone. What shapes and vehicles will your imagination create today? Time your racing car on our speed test track. The stopwatch is exact to the hundredths of a second, so even the smallest change could make all the difference! All ages are welcome, so there’s no excuse not to join in.
The LEGOLAND® Discovery Center is right next to the LEGOLAND® Shop. You can visit the LEGO store without the need to buy tickets to the attraction.
Wind down from your LEGO® discovery in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Café with a relaxing cup of tea or coffee. Choose snacks or a full meal for the whole family from our great selection of hot and cold food. And if they still have energy left, don't worry, there’s plenty of LEGO in the café area to keep even the most ardent LEGO builder happy while you relax with a drink.
An exciting new attraction "Dino Explorer" is now open! Discover a world of LEGO® dinosaur adventures! Let your imagination run wild on Dino Island where you can build original LEGO® creations and create your own stop-motion movie clip. Don’t forget to have your photo taken with the giant LEGO® T-Rex!
Each LEGOLAND® Discovery Center has its own Master Model Builder, responsible for all the brilliant buildings, exciting animals and strapping heroes that you’ll discover throughout the Center. Here in the Model Builder’s workshop you’ll have your chance to learn from the Master with hands-on tuition from the best in the business and learn how to create your own incredible models!
- By Light Rail: The Yurikamome Line accesses LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo at Odaiba-kaihinkōen Station.
- By Metro: The Rinkai Line accesses LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo at Tokyo Teleport station.
- Online Saver: Includes standard entry. When booked online it is ¥1950, when bought at the door it is ¥2500.
- Annual Pass Light: Only includes unlimited entry on weekdays, weekend entry is discounted to ¥1000. Includes 10% discount in shop and cafe, price is ¥4500.
- Annual Pass: Includes unlimited entry year-round, three plus-ones for free during the month of your birthday, and a 20% discount in the shop and cafe. The price is ¥7000.
- Annual Pass Premium: Includes unlimited entry to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo and Madame Tussauds Tokyo, one-day joint entry to the center and SEA LIFE Tokyo, and 30% discounts in the shop and cafe. Price is ¥14,900.
- First-to-Play Ticket: Includes early access to the upcoming LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Hong Kong. Price is $240 (HKD).
- Combo Experience: Includes access to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo and Madame Tussauds Tokyo. Price for children is ¥2500, and price for adults is ¥3100.
- Parent and Toddler Ticket: Includes access for one child and one adult. Price is ¥3300.
|Days||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Mon - Fri||10:00 AM||16:00 PM|
|Sat - Sun||10:00 AM||17:00 PM|
- Adults are not allowed inside unless accompanied by a child. Exceptions are given on special "adult nights."
- This was the first LEGOLAND Discovery Center to be opened in Japan and the first and only to be opened in Kansai Region.
- This is the first and only LEGOLAND Discovery Center to offer early access tickets to upcoming parks (in this case Hong Kong). The reason that only LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo (instead of, say, the three discovery centers in PR China, where Hong Kong is located and the vast majority of its tourism is from) pass-buyers are given this perk is unknown.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts||Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres||Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Bay Area | Beijing | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Fort Worth | Hong Kong | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | New Jersey | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | Scheveningen | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto | Westchester|
|Merchandise||Sets: 30628 The Monster Book of Monsters | 40393 LEGOLAND Fire Academy | 40429 Ninjago World|