Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Scheveningen|
|Location:||The Hague, South Holland, The Netherlands|
|Address:||Strandweg 13 K (boulevard), 2586 JK The Hague, NL|
|Owner:||Merlin Entertainments Group|
|General Manager:||Nicola Hamilton|
|Opened:||July 1, 2021|
|Area:||3,000 square meters|
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Scheveningen is a LEGOLAND Discovery Centre that was released on July 1, 2021 in The Hague, The Netherlands. It features several attractions such as rides, a 4D cinema, a cafe, and a LEGO Shop.
- Miniland: The highlights of The Hague, recreated in LEGO®! Take a look at the spectacular city of MINILAND®. It is made up of a huge amount of LEGO® bricks: more than 1 million in total! Explore and play with the interactive city - recognize the famous buildings from The Hague and Scheveningen and look at them up close. Watch the city and landscape change from day to night. In MINILAND you will find hundreds of different mini figures, they live here in the city. Who can you find and what are they doing?
- 4D Cinema: Can you touch the stars in our LEGO® 4D Cinema? Enjoy a 4D Cinema experience, completely LEGO themed. Enjoy various fun movies with special effects such as rain, wind and even snow, all under one roof.
- LEGO Ninjago Training Zone: Learn all about Master Wu and the Ninjas in the LEGO® NINJAGO® Training Zone. Build your own NINJAGO® LEGO® creations and take on the challenge in the laser maze. Are you able to escape?
- Imagination Express: Wave your magic wand to score points as you take a ride through a special LEGO® city. Can you score as many points as possible?
- LEGO DUPLO Park: Build a beautiful DUPLO® flower and discover the DUPLO park, specially made for our smallest visitors. Click here if you want tips to get started building, playing and learning with DUPLO.
- Build and Test: Racing together over the extremely high hills of the Build & Test zone. In this zone you can build and race with your self-built LEGO® vehicle. View your fastest time and compare it with your friends and family.
- Creative Workshop: Sign up for our special workshops and discover insider tips and tricks about building with LEGO®.
- By Car: If you drive via the Van Alkemadelaan to Scheveningen, the Parking Strand on the Zwolsestraat is the fastest option with the most space (more than 2000 places) this is also the cheapest garage. The garages are open 24 hours a day. When you enter The Hague, follow the signs for Scheveningen Bad. When you follow this, you wil drive towards Kurhaus. Do not drive onto Strandweg, as it is a one-way street.
- By Light Rail: The Discovery Centre is closest to Kurhaus tram stop, which can be accessed via tram 1 and tram 9.
- By Bus: Kurhaus bus stop is accessed by bus routes 21, 22, and 23.
- Regular Ticket: Regular single use admission tickets are €20, and are valid for 6 months after purchase.
- Gold Annual Pass: The Gold Annual Pass is €95 for year-long access, special annual pass events, an activity pack, and a 5% discount in the shop, as well as one free coffee per visit.
|Morning||9:30 AM||12:00 PM|
|Afternoon||13:00 PM||15:30 PM|
|LEGO Shop||10:00 AM||17:00 PM|
- Birthday Package: The package includes two different birthday packages.
- VIP Birthday Package: for €25 per person, the package includes 2 hours of fun, 1 hour access to a private birthday room, LEGO themed cupcakes, unlimited lemonade and coffee, a group photo, free birthday cards, and free admission for two adults.
- Ultimate Birthday Package: For €650, includes the VIP Birthday Package plus a class of up to 25 children and a private master builder workshop.
- This Discovery Centre was set to be opened earlier, but was delayed several months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This is the first and only LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in The Netherlands, as well as the only one in the province of South Holland.
- This is the only LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in continental Western Europe.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts||Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres||Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Bay Area | Beijing | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Fort Worth | Hong Kong | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | New Jersey | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | Scheveningen | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto | Westchester|
|Merchandise||Sets: 30628 The Monster Book of Monsters | 40393 LEGOLAND Fire Academy | 40429 Ninjago World|