|LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto|
|Location:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Address:||1 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5W4|
|General Manager:||Rene Gurtner|
|Opened:||March 1, 2013|
|Area:||34,000 square feet|
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto is a LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was opened on March 1, 2013, and features attractions such as a 4D cinema, cafe, LEGO Shop, and numerous rides.
- 1 Attractions
- 1.1 Coffee Shop
- 1.2 Guinness World Records Largest LEGO Brick Flag
- 1.3 LEGO Ninjago City Adventure
- 1.4 LEGO 4D Cinema
- 1.5 Kingdom Quest
- 1.6 Merlin's Apprentice
- 1.7 Meet Your Favorite LEGO Characters!
- 1.8 Miniland
- 1.9 LEGO Racers: Build & Test
- 1.10 LEGO Factory Tour
- 1.11 Earthquake Tables
- 1.12 LEGO Friends
- 1.13 LEGO Master Build Academy
- 1.14 DUPLO Village
- 2 Transportation
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Prices
- 5 Groups
- 6 Notes
Take a break from all the fun and relax in our colorful coffee shop area. Choose from our selection of healthy options and don't forget; LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto Annual Pass Members receive a 20% discount on all Coffee Shop purchases.
Guinness World Records Largest LEGO Brick Flag
On Thursday, June 28, 2018, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto celebrated Canada Day by securing the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for Largest LEGO® Brick Flag with a massive 21-by-11-foot Canadian flag made from nearly 250,000 LEGO® bricks which weighs 1,100 lb. Check out the larger-than-life flag in the Centre's retail shop!
LEGO Ninjago City Adventure
Features a large play place as well as a LEGO build table and 20 different interactive play features.
LEGO 4D Cinema
Visit our LEGO® 4D Cinema to see our 3D films transformed into a fantastic awe-inspiring adventure. Once you put on the special glasses you will be on the edge of your seat as an incredible action adventure unfolds in 3D before your very eyes. Become part of the scene, as flurries of wind, rain, lightning and even snow burst into the auditorium! As part of the action you will ride along with our cinematic heroes in the LEGO® Cinema.
The captured Princess needs your help! Hop aboard your chariot on the Kingdom Quest ride to rescue her. Be warned, there are beastly trolls and sneaky skeletons lurking. Can you zap them all to save the Princess?
- Child must have ability to walk unassisted to ride and must have adult accompaniment.
- Children who are under 130 cm must have adult accompaniment.
- Children who are 130cm or taller may ride without an adult.
Pedal the enchanted cart in Merlin's magical potions chamber to become his next wizarding apprentice. Go faster and faster to conjure the sorcerer's spell and soar into the sky. Only the most powerful charms will reach the stars.
- Children must be a minimum of 90cms tall to ride.
- Children between 90cms and 120cms must ride with an adult.
- Children who are 120cm may ride alone.
Meet Your Favorite LEGO Characters!
Meet your favorite LEGO® characters every day when you visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto! Say hello to Bertie, Kai, Emmet, Lucy and more of your favorites throughout your visit! Appearances occur on Saturdays and Sundays at 12 pm, 2 pm, and 4 pm.
Sneak a peek at our spectacular MINILAND®. It's built from A LOT of bricks: over half a million! Visit us and be in awe of Toronto’s landmarks transformed into miniature replicas in the spectacular MINILAND®. Made from half a million LEGO® bricks, with many moving parts, even the smallest spectator will feel like a giant! Watch as night falls upon Toronto, street and building lights come on and the LEGO® population goes quiet for the night. How many buildings will you recognize?
LEGO Racers: Build & Test
Create an ultra-fast LEGO racing car at our Build & Test zone. Race your vehicle on the test track for the quickest time – will your car zoom across the finishing line first? Ready. Set. GO!
LEGO Factory Tour
TOP SECRET! Do you know how we make our LEGO® bricks in so many awesome shapes and cool colours? Dive into an imaginative demonstration of the LEGO® Factory. As you explore you will learn how raw plastic is transformed into colourful LEGO® bricks. Get ready for an interactive and playful experience about how each station works!
Ever tried to build the tallest tower imaginable from LEGO® bricks? Build the tallest tower you can with as many LEGO® bricks as possible! Stand back and watch as the tower shakes as it tests the strength of your masterpiece!
Join the LEGO® Friends at Olivia's House for a super fun party! Welcome to Heartlake City! Explore the house, build the cutest cupcakes, or become a star on our karaoke stage. Which one of the LEGO® Friends will be your new BFF; Stephanie, Andrea, Olivia, Mia or Emma?
LEGO Master Build Academy
Our Master Model Builder can create ANYTHING with LEGO® bricks. Catch our special workshops to discover insider tips and super tricks on building with LEGO®. Our workshops run every hour, on the hour.
Little builders can let their imaginations loose in our DUPLO® Village. Build a colorful DUPLO® animal, climb up the barn and soar down the slide, or play with our special big, soft bricks. Big bricks mean big ideas, so let your child's imaginations soar in our DUPLO® Village!
- Suitable for children aged 2-5 years.
- By Car: Vaughan Mills is located just 32km north of downtown Toronto at Hwy 400 and Rutherford Road.
- FROM THE NORTH: Hwy 400 South; exit Rutherford Road East
- FROM THE SOUTH: Hwy 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
- FROM THE EAST:
- 401 West to 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
- 407 Electronic Toll Route (ETR) West to 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
- FROM THE WEST
- 401 East to 400 North, exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
- 407 Electronic Toll Route (ETR) East to 400 North; exit Bass Pro Mills Drive
- By Bus: Vaughan Mills has its own bus terminal.
- From Finch Station or Richmond Hill Centre: Take VIVA Blue NORTH from the Finch Go Bus Terminal to 16th-Carrville Road. From here, transfer to YRT Route 85 or 85C WEST to Vaughan Mills terminal.
- From Pearson International Airport: Take GO Bus Route 40 from Terminal 1 to Richmond Hill Centre Terminal or take GO Bus Route 34 to Finch GO Bus Station. From here, take one of the routes listed above under 'From Finch Station'.
- From Vaughan Metropolitan Centre: Take YRT Route 20 or 26 to Vaughan Mills Terminal.
- First to Play: Includes guaranteed one-day entry for $17.95 (walk-up $24.95).
- Ultimate Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for one year, 40% off for friends and family, 20% off in the cafe, 10% discounts in the store and on birthday parties. Price is $68.
- Value Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for one year (Saturdays not included), 20% off for friends and family, 20% off in the cafe, 10% discounts in the store and on birthday parties. Price is $53.
- Transferable Annual Pass: Includes unlimited admission for one year, 40% off for friends and family, 20% off in the cafe, 10% discounts in the store and on birthday parties. Price is $155 (includes adult and child ticket, adult ticket can be transferred to other adults)
- Activity Packs: Make your visit by finding and collecting all the stamps located around LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto and solve puzzles along the way! Includes a lanyard and limited edition badge. Price is $6.
- Standard Party Package: Includes free admission for the birthday child, 60 minutes in a private party room, pizza, water, juice, cake, and one free adult per 5 children (10 paying children min). Price is $25 per person.
- Premium Party Package: Includes free admission for the birthday child, 75 minutes in a private party room, pizza, water, juice, cake, and one free adult per 5 children (10 paying children max), and a private model builder workshop. Price is $35 per person.
- Groups: When group reservations are made, prices drop to $14 and one free adult per 5 paying children.
- Adults over the age of 18 are not allowed entry unless accompanied by a child or on special "Adult Nights."
- This is the first and only LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Canada and Ontario Province.
- Children under 2 visit free.
|view · talk · editLEGOLAND parks|
|Resorts||Current: Billund | California | Deutschland | Florida | Malaysia | Windsor | Dubai | Japan |
|Discovery Centres||Current: Arizona | Atlanta | Bay Area | Beijing | Berlin | Birmingham | Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Dallas / Fort Worth | Hong Kong | Istanbul | Kansas City | Manchester | Melbourne | Michigan | New Jersey | Oberhausen | Osaka | Philadelphia | San Antonio | Scheveningen | Shanghai | Shenyang | Tokyo | Toronto | Westchester|
|Merchandise||Sets: 30628 The Monster Book of Monsters | 40393 LEGOLAND Fire Academy | 40429 Ninjago World|