Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|LEGO → Books → Batman|
|LEGO Batman: the Visual Dictionary|
Batman (Electro Suit)
- This book is based on all LEGO Batman history from the Batman and Super Heroes themes.
- It is the third licensed theme to have a visual dictionary, the first being Star Wars and the second being Harry Potter.
- Page 58 states that Two-Face first appeared in 1942. This is incorrect. While 1942 was Two-Face's first appearance, it was not Harvey Dent's. The 1942 Two-Face's name was Harvey Kent; Harvey Dent did not come about until later.
- One picture, also found on page 58, shows the 2012 Two-Face minifigure with a grey left hand. This is incorrect. While the 2006 Two-Face had one grey and one flesh-coloured hand, the 2012 minifigure has two flesh-colored hands.
- The Two-Face minifigure in one of the comics is a misprint. The mouth and facial details are purple and the 'bad' eye has a black circle surrounding it.
- ISBN: 9781409386018