LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League is a movie based on the Bizarro League.
Superman’s clone Bizarro has become an embarrassing problem. Chaos and destruction follow Bizarro everywhere as he always hears the opposite of what is said, says the opposite of what he means and does the opposite of what is right. And when the citizens of Metropolis keep confusing Bizarro with Superman, the Man of Steel decides it’s time to find a new home for him....on another planet! It’s up to the Justice League to come to terms with their backward counterparts and team up with them to stop Darkseid and save the galaxy!
- Superman-voiced by Nolan North
- Wonder Woman-voiced by Kari Wahlgren
- Batman-voiced by Troy Baker
- Green Lantern-voiced by Diedrich Bader
- Cyborg-voiced by Khary Payton
- Flash-voiced by James Arnold Taylor
- Green Arrow-voiced by Phil Morris
- Hawkman-voiced by Phil Morris
- Plastic Man-voiced by Tom Kenny
- Bizarro-voiced by Nolan North
- Batzarro-voiced by Troy Baker
- Bizarra-voiced by Kari Wahlgren
- Cyzarro-voiced by Khary Payton
- Greenzarro-voiced by Diedrich Bader
- Gorilla Grodd-voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Captain Cold-voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Deathstroke-voiced by John DiMaggio
- Giganta-voiced by April Winchell
- Penguin-voiced by Tom Kenny
- Lex Luthor-voiced by John DiMaggio
- Just like LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered, this film takes place before LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite.
- Several times during the film, it is seen that Darkseid's ship has the same symbol as Omega from Lego the Adventures of Clutch Powers. This may indicate a possible connection between the two villains.
- This is so-far the first and only Direct-to-Video LEGO DC Comics film to receive a negative reception on the silly and promotional tone and the characters, although the animation was well received positive.