- "Defend the temple, Protect the Chi!"
Variant 1 Lagravis dons a sleeveless Pearl Gold Chestplate with a Dark Blue kilt and Cape of the same colour.
Variant 2 Similar to the other lions, their king has cream-coloured skin and wears a blue kilt and golden armour. Unlike the other lions, however, whose hair is either orange, brown or red, his hair is light-grey. His armour covers most of his upper body. Lagravis also wears a blue cape.
Variant 3 Lagravis has sleeveless, red chest armor and pants, along with a Dark Red cape.
Lagravis was the king of the Lion Tribe, and the father of Laval. He was friends with the king of the Crocodile Tribe, Crominus, but politics drove them apart. Their sons, however, continued to be friends. Once Cragger convinced Laval to steal a look at the CHI fountain in the Lion temple, but he tried one and went on a rampage, and Lagravis was forced to chain him up. Crominus was furious, and he declared war. However, in the midst of a battle, Crominus and his wife fell down a ravine. Cragger, the new king, was manipulated by his sister Crooler into attacking the Lions. Eventually Crooler was stopped, and Crominus was found. However, the CHI falls dried up. Lagravis remained behind as Laval and a group of others ventured into the Outlands, where after finding Lagravis' lost brother Lavertus they engaged in a fierce war with the Dark Tribes, who were defeated. However, they unleashed the Ice Tribes, who attacked and conquered most of Chima. Lagravis was captured while attempting to defend the Beaver Village, but he was released. After the Ice Tribes were redeemed, he contiued to govern the Lion Tribe.
- In 70010 The Lion CHI Temple, Lagravis' weapon is similar to the silver serpent-striker utilized by the Ninja in Ninjago sets.
- In the webisode "Like Father Like Son" he still has a grey mane, even though he is supposedly young.
- He has a brother, Lavertus.
- He's one of the only lions who returned in the third wave of sets.
- He has only laughed once, in The Crescent.