Lance, unlike the other knights, has a regular white helmet and new molded shoulder armor that depicts his trademark horse crest on his torso. His suit's torso and legs have gray color with light gray designs, while his arms are silver and his hips and hands have a white color. He is complete with orange highlights. In the show, it's shown that without his helmet, he has dark tan hair.
His ultimate form has the same armor and helmet, but in transparent white. The design of his torso and legs is the same than in his regular form with white replacing the grey and silver colors of his legs and arms.
Lance is one of the Nexo Knights. He has a very high opinion of himself, and is somewhat lazy, as he is very rich and is used to comfort, he spends most of his time in the lounge, which bothers Clay. Progressively over the series, he begins to slowly accept Clay and begin acting like a proper Knight.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item’s product page)|
Lance likes a good fight against evil monsters, but he loves being famous. Born and raised in a wealthy family, things have always come easy to Lance and he wants it to stay that way. All that fighting just messes up his shiny armor and curly hair and makes him look less than perfect in pictures.
Gallery of Variants
- 70312 Lance's Mecha Horse (2016 armor)
- 70316 Jestro's Evil Mobile (2016 armor)
- 70323 Jestro's Volcano Lair (2016 armor)
- 70324 Merlok's Library 2.0 (2016 armor)
- 70337 Ultimate Lance (Ultimate Lance)
- 70348 Lance's Twin Jouster (2017 armor)
- 70352 Jestro's Headquarters (2017 armor)
- 70357 Knighton Castle (2017 armor)
- 70359 Lance vs. Lightning (2017 armor)
- 70366 Battle Suit Lance (Battle Suit)
- 72001 Lance's Hover Jouster (2018 armor)
- His name is a pun on "lance", a medieval weapon. His last name, Richmond, is a reference to his wealth.
- His name is referenced to Lancelot, one of the Knights of the Round Table in the Arthurian legend.
- In the episode "Greed is Good?" it was confirmed that Lancelot is indeed his full first name.
- Lance's horse emblem is possibly a reference to Sir Kentis from Knights' Kingdom II as he also had a horse emblem.