- "Can't believe I was so foolish to think I could find Luke and bring him home."
- ―Leia in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Leia Organa, also known as Princess Leia and General Leia, is a minifigure from the Star Wars theme. She is the biological daughter of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala and the twin sister of Luke Skywalker.
- 1 Description
- 2 Background
- 3 Variants
- 4 LEGO.com Description
- 5 Notes
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Gallery
- 8 See Also
The first variation of Leia has her signature, brown hair that is parted to each in the middle with buns on each side. Her head is yellow with black pupil-less eyes and a pink lipstick smile. Her torso is completely white with her loose fitting senatorial shirt. The bottom of her torso features a grey, belt. Leia's legs are completely white.
This variation of Leia has her wearing a brown, wavy hairpiece with a ponytail in the back. Her yellow head is the same that was used in her previous variation with the black pupil-less eyes and a dark red lipstick smile. Her torso is yellow with a dark yellow belly button, dark yellow around the sides, depicting her femininity and a bronze bikini top with cleavage lines above it. Leia's legs and hips are yellow as well with her hips having a bronze bikini bottom with red cloth hanging down onto her legs.
Leia's Hoth variation's head and hair are the same as her first version. Her torso is primarily a beige parka with her Rebellion insignia on the left hand corner. Underneath her parka is a white sweater. Leia's arms are white, her hands are yellow and her blank legs are completely white.
Leia's Bespin variation does retain her head piece from her previous variations but this time includes a hairpiece originally molded for her mother. This hair piece is brown with a braid that runs around the front and attaches to her large, braided ponytail on the back, that goes down until the end of her torso. Her torso is primarily a white, turtleneck sweater with a light brown shirt underneath. Her unprinted leg piece is completely brown.
Leia Skywalker Organa Solo was a Force-sensitive human female political and military leader who served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Imperial Era and the New Republic and Resistance in the subsequent New Republic Era. Adopted into the House of Organa, the Alderaanian royal family, she was Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, a planet in the Core Worlds known for its dedication to pacifism. The princess was raised as the daughter of Senator Bail Organa and his wife, Queen Breha Organa, making her the heir to the Alderaanian monarchy. Instilled with the values of her adopted homeworld, Organa devoted her life to the restoration of democracy by opposing authoritarian regimes such as the Galactic Empire and the First Order.
Born in 19 BBY as Leia Amidala Skywalker, she was the biological offspring of the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo. Her birth occurred in the aftermath of the Clone Wars, which saw the Jedi Order purged and the Galactic Republic reorganized into the Galactic Empire. With her mother's death in childbirth and her father's fall to the dark side of the Force, Leia and her twin brother Luke Skywalker were separated to keep them hidden from the Sith Lords Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. As the adopted daughter of a politician, Leia Organa eventually succeeded Bail by representing their homeworld in the Imperial Senate, though secretly she supported the Rebellion. During the Galactic Civil War, however, Alderaan was destroyed along with its inhabitants and the royal family by the Empire's DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station, causing Organa to openly fight the New Order as a leader of the Rebel Alliance.
In the aftermath of the Battle of Endor, Organa married the Corellian smuggler Han Solo and learned the Jedi arts as her brother's apprentice until giving birth to her son, Ben Solo, on the day of the Empire's capitulation in 5 ABY. Her personal and political life suffered in the years that followed, with Ben turning to the dark side like his grandfather before him, adopting the persona of Kylo Ren, and the Galactic Senate sidelining Organa's career. Adopting the military rank of general, she led the Resistance during the Cold War and sought to make amends with Ben. Despite her efforts, the First Order succeeded in destroying the New Republic, and Organa's husband died at the hand of their estranged son in 34 ABY. Organa continued to lead the Resistance during the war against the First Order, all the while training Rey—a Force-sensitive scavenger from Jakku—as a Jedi.
As her health declined, Organa used her remaining strength to reach her son, calling him back to the light side of the Force. Following her death on Ajan Kloss in 35 ABY, the Resistance defeated the forces of the reborn Darth Sidious's Sith Eternal on Exegol, and inspired an uprising against the First Order across the galaxy. The heir to three inheritances, Leia Skywalker Organa Solo's legacy passed on to the Jedi Rey Skywalker, the military leader Poe Dameron of the Resistance, and Ben Solo, her only son, who ultimately returned to the light and sacrificed himself for Rey.
Video game Variants
- Agent 13 uses the same face as Leia's 2015 Endor variant redesign, and Wasp uses the same face as Leia's 2016 Classic variant redesign.
- In the 2011 redesign she has the same face as Princess Tamina from the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time theme. The new design also had a different, exclusive hair piece.
- The yellow version of the Hoth variant is from a placeholder image from LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary, and was not actually produced. One possibility is that 4504 Millennium Falcon (the set in which Hoth Leia appeared) was originally intended to have yellow-skinned minifigures, but was changed late in the design process to have flesh-toned minifigures.
- In the video games, a player being the Slave variant of Leia can hold 'Z' on the Xbox controller to make Leia swing her arms in the air and swing and shake her back end and hips.
- Leia's Ewok Village outfit shares the same hairstyle as the Forest Maiden minifigure.
- There are rare misprints of Leia with smooth hair as opposed to the wavy hair piece she typically has.
- The Slave variant in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens was re-named to Jabba's Barge.
- 9516 Jabba's Palace
- 4504 Millennium Falcon
- 4480 Jabba's Palace
- 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge
- 6212 X-Wing Fighter
- 7190 Millennium Falcon
- 7879 Hoth Echo Base
- 7965 Millennium Falcon
- 8038 The Battle of Endor
- 9495 Gold Leader's Y-wing Starfighter
- 9516 Jabba's Palace
- 10123 Cloud City
- 10179 Millennium Falcon
- 10188 Death Star
- 10198 Tantive IV
- 10236 Ewok Village
- 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge
- 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium
- 75140 Resistance Troop Transporter
- 66221 X-Wing Fighter and Luke Pilot Maquette Co-Pack
- 852552 Magnet Set Royal Guard 2009
- 852843 Star Wars Magnet Set
- K10131 Battle of Yavin Collection
- 75140 Resistance Troop Transporter
- 75192 Millennium Falcon
- 75203 Hoth Medical Chamber
- 75222 Betrayal at Cloud City
- 75229 Death Star Escape
- 75240 Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter
- 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition
- 75244 Tantive IV
Other Physical Appearances
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
[[4504 Mille … 9516 Jabba's Palace<br />4504 Millennium Falcon<br />4480 Jabba's Palace<br />6210 Jabba's Sail Barge<br />6212 X-Wing Fighter<br />7190 Millennium Falcon<br />7879 Hoth Echo Base<br />8038 The Battle of Endor<br />9495 Gold Leader's Y-wing Starfighter<br/>10123 Cloud City<br />10179 Millennium Falcon<br />10188 Death Star<br />10198 Tantive IV<br />66221 X-Wing Fighter and Luke Pilot Maquette Co-Pack<br />852552 Magnet Set Royal Guard 2009<br />852843 Star Wars Magnet Set<br />K10131 Battle of Yavin Collection<br />75020 Jabba's Sail Barge<br />10236 Ewok Village10236 Ewok Village +