Red, White, and Grey/Silver
In Kingdoms, two antagonist factions (Dragon and Lion Knights) are fighting against each other. Unlike the previous Castle theme where it is Crown Knights and Dwarves vs. Skeletons and Troll Warriors, once again two medieval themes are fighting against each other; The Lion Kingdom and the Dragon Kingdom.
The Lion Kingdom heavily relies on buildings and defensive type towers. They are mainly defensive as opposed to the Dragon Kingdom, which is heavily offensive.
- Lion King - The Royalty that leads and commands the Lion Army.
- Lion Queen - The King's Wife
- Lion Prince - The King's son
- Lion Princess - The Damsel in distress.
- Blacksmith - A blacksmith from the Lion Kingdom
- Maid - A maid from the Lion Kingdoms
- Jester - The one who tries to cheer the Lion King up.
- Royal Lion Knight - The Lion King's Royal Knights
- Glaive Lion Knight - A basic recruit who fights for the Lion Kingdom with a Glaive.
- Spear Lion Knight - A basic recruit who fights for the Lion Kingdom with a spear.
- Catapult Lion Knight - A Lion soldier who operates the catapults
- Sword Lion Knight - A basic recruit who fights for the Lion Kingdom with a sword.
- Crossbow Lion Knight - A warrior that specializes in crossbows and longbows.
- Farmer (Kingdoms) - A Farmer from Mill Village
- Milkmaid - A Milkmaid from Mill Village
- Stableboy - A Stableboy from Mill Village
Shield Design/Coat of Arms
The Lion Kingdom shield features a golden lion over a red and white checkered background.
- 7946 King's Castle
- 7947 Prison Tower Rescue
- 7948 Outpost Attack
- 7949 Prison Transport
- 7950 Knights Showdown
- 7952 Kingdoms Advent Calendar
- 7953 Jester's Court
- 853373 Kingdoms Chess Set