Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is an incomplete list of LEGO-specific abbreviations. Many of these are unofficial.
- ABB - Automatic Binding Brick
- ABS - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- ADU - Armored Drilling Unit, Aerial Defense Unit, Alien Defense Unit
- AFOL - Adult Fan Of LEGO
- ALE - Adult LEGO Enthusiast, synonymous to AFOL
- ATT - All Terrain Trapper
- ATV - All Terrain Vehicle
- Bley - A blueish-grey colour
- BURP - Big Ugly Rock Piece, referring to Part 6082.
- Dio - Diorama
- DX - Dragon eXtreme, a line of ninja gi variants from Ninjago
- EVA - Ethylene Vinyle Acetate
- FART - Fancy Abbreviation for Rich Terrain Pieces, another way to identify specific terrain pieces
- KFOL - Kid Fan Of LEGO.
- KIC - Kids Inner Circle, a group of LEGO fans under the age of 14 that test out new LEGO products
- LDD - LEGO Digital Designer
- LU - LEGO Universe
- LUG - LEGO Users Group
- MBA - Master Builder Academy
- MLN - My LEGO Network
- MOC - My Own Creation, a fan-made LEGO model
- NRG - Another way of saying "Energy", a variant in Ninjago where the Ninja have unleashed their True Potentials.
- POOP - Parts which can be made Out of Other Parts
- S@H - LEGO Shop @ Home, the official online LEGO store.
- SNIR - Studs Not In a Row, an advanced building technique that uses diagonally oriented bricks
- SNOT - Studs Not On Top, an advanced building technique in which studs face different directions
- SOTS - Studs On The Side, a building technique in which the studs are built on the side. Similar to SNOT.
- SHIP - Significantly Huge Investment in Parts, a very large LEGO creation
- SPUA - Special Part Used Again, a part which is seemingly only for a particular set or theme, but is used again for another
- TFOL - Teenage Fan Of LEGO
- TLC - The LEGO Company, synonymous to TLG.
- TLG - The LEGO Group.
- TLBM - The LEGO Batman Movie
- TLM- The LEGO Movie
- TLM2 - The LEGO Movie 2
- TLNM - The LEGO Ninjago Movie
- UCS - The Ultimate Collector's Series of sets.
- Vig - Vignette, a small scene built on a 6 by 6, 8 by 8 (most common), or 16 by 16 baseplate.
- WIP- Work In Progress
- YFOL - Young Fan Of LEGO, synonymous to KFOL
- ZX - Zen eXtreme, a line of ninja gi variants from Ninjago
|view · talk · edit Culture|
|Websites||LEGO.com / Message Boards / Brickset / Brickipedia / BrickLink / JANGBRICKS|
|Events and Groups||Brickfair / Brickworld / LEGO Ambassador Network / LEGO Certified Professional / LEGO User Group / LEGO KidsFest|
|Other||List of LEGO Abbreviations / List of references to LEGO in media|