Lotta Brix comes with a clipboard tile and the same microphone used by the Pop Star from 8684 Minifigures Series 2, and the Rapper from 8803 Minifigures Series 3. She has a double-sided headpiece. Her torso is printed with a red jacket and an identity badge. She uses the same hair piece as Agent Swift, Claw-Dette and Dyna-Mite from Agents.
Lotta Brix has written newspaper articles for Chicago Mercury-Pluto-Moon-Gazette and The Washington Click. One chronicled her experience with the Alien Mothership in Chicago, and the other featured her interviewing the Alien Commander at the Washington D.C. Capital Building.
- Lotta Brix and the ADU Soldier are the only females in the theme. Despite this, the Reporter is erroneously identified as male on LEGO.com.[source?]
- In an Alien Conquest advertisement, the reporter is shown, but has brown hair instead of black.[source?]
- The name "Lotta Brix" is a pun on "a lot of bricks".
- In "Alien Mothership", she is controlled by an Alien Clinger.
- Executive Ellen reuses her frightened face, but without the mole and with a different alternate expression.
|view · talk · edit Alien Conquest minifigures|
|ADU||ADU Computer Specialist \ ADU Pilot \ ADU Rookie \ ADU Scientist \ ADU Sergeant \ ADU Soldier|
|Other humans||Business Man \ Farmer \ Lotta Brix|
|Aliens||Commander Hypaxxus-8 \ Alien Android \ Alien Trooper \ Alien Pilot \ Alien Clinger|