The Mechanic has a new black, spiffy hairpiece and a smiling face printed with oil spots. His shirt is dark blue with oil stains, a name-tag that says "Ralph", pockets and the flying wrench seen on the Race Car Driver. His pants are dark blue and oil stains. He (or a minifigure that resembles him) appears in the Fall 2011 Catalog. He comes with a new red toolbox mould and a light grey wrench.
His bio says that he can fix almost anything, and that he likes to customise whatever he's repairing with all kinds of fancy additions like rocket boosters and ejector seats.
- His hairpiece is also used in Minifigures Series 7 on the Daredevil, but in orange.
- His clothing has the same Flying Wrench Design shown on Race Car Driver.
- According to a LEGO official, his name is Raph, short for Raphael.
- His toolbox is reused several times in The Simpsons theme.
- LEGO Worlds (As 1950s Mechanic)