- "I dare say it’s your lucky day!"
- ―Mr. Gold
Mr. Gold is coloured almost completely in chrome golden. He has a golden top hat, a golden face, a golden torso that looks like a tuxedo, and golden legs. His hands are the only things not being gold, which are White.
- There are only 5,000 Mr. Gold minifigures in existence.
- He is the second minifigure in the Minifigures theme that has a title name, the first being Mr. Good and Evil.
- He was made to celebrate the 10th series of the Minifigures theme.
- He has a chrome gold finish, as pointed out in the LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia.
- He is packaged with two bags. A clear bag inside the foil package holds him safely.
- The diamond on his staff and his white gloves are the only parts of his ensemble that are not exclusive or chrome.
- On minifigures.LEGO.com, when his bio is open, there is a special VIP code that comes with him in the package and you enter it there. When the code is entered, you can pull up a special "certificate" with a picture of Mr. Gold and enter where in the world you are to add a pin to the "Find Mr. Gold" map on the site.
- He is the first and only minifigure to have a golden top hat.
- He has the highest stats out of all Minifigures, which was also the highest stats possible.
- Some Mr. Gold figures have not been registered on LEGO.com, so it is unknown if they have all been found or not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.