The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "I dare say it’s your lucky day!"
- ―Mr. Gold
Mr. Gold is coloured almost completely in chrome golden. He has a golden top hat, a golden face, a golden torso that looks like a tuxedo, and golden legs. His hands which are white, are the only things that are not gold.
- There are only 5,000 Mr. Gold minifigures in existence.
- He is the second minifigure in the Minifigures theme that has a title name, the first being Mr. Good and Evil.
- He was made to celebrate the 10th series of the Minifigures theme.
- He has a chrome gold finish, as pointed out in the LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia.
- He is packaged with two bags. A clear bag inside the foil package holds him safely.
- The diamond on his staff and his white gloves are the only parts of his ensemble that are not exclusive or chrome.
- On minifigures.LEGO.com, when his bio is open, there is a special VIP code that comes with him in the package and you enter it there. When the code is entered, you can pull up a special "certificate" with a picture of Mr. Gold and enter where in the world you are to add a pin to the "Find Mr. Gold" map on the site.
- He is the first and only minifigure to have a golden top hat.
- He has the highest stats out of all Minifigures, which was also the highest stats possible.
- Some Mr. Gold figures have not been registered on LEGO.com, so it is unknown if they have all been found or not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Mr. Gold"
“I dare say it's your lucky day!”<br … “I dare say it's your lucky day!”<br />Rumor has it that somewhere out there is a very special Minifigure known as Mr. Gold. Shining and golden from the top of his tall top hat to the tips of his toes, he may be discovered in all sorts of unexpected places, but he never seems to turn up exactly when and where you’re looking for him. According to legend, Mr. Gold will bring you luck if you happen to spot him… or is it that you’ll need to have a lot of luck to find him? Either way, everybody wants to find the mysterious Golden Minifigure – but only a fortunate few will succeed!– but only a fortunate few will succeed! +