- "Mama, Mungus miss you!"
Mungus is the King of the Mammoth Tribe, Maula's son and Mottrot's little brother, and will appear in Summer of 2014 in the Legends of Chima theme. He is very strong, yet very childish as he is seen playing with snow and making snow-angels.
|This article or section is incomplete.|
Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
Most of Mungus is coloured Dark Tan but he also has a few Grey and Brown sections. On the torso there are two sections which are printed with "rotting flesh". He has a minifigure head with and a mammoth hat similar to Mottrot's.
- His name is a pun on the word 'humongous' due to his size.
- He is a larger mould similar to The Hulk.
- Due to his size, he has a belt which contains 3 orbs of CHI, instead of just one orb.
- Mungus is shown to be very strong, as he is even able to hold up the Crocodile Swamp's Entrance.
- Mungus appears to talk in third-person, mentioning his name a lot. This type of speech is typically used for more stupid characters.
- He is the first LEGO "bigfig" to have a removable, separate head. He uses a minifigure head and the same headpiece mould as Maula and Mottrot over it.
- Maula seems to favour him over her other son, Mottrot. For example, Maula made Mottrot give up his CHI for Mungus because Mungus required 3 orbs and had only 2, leaving Mottrot with a loss in order for Mungus to have a full belt of CHI.
- He is the only big-fig in Legends of Chima.
- In a LEGO Club Magazine, Icy Trap, after Laval's Fire Lion gets stuck in the snow by Sir Fangar and breaks out with Fire CHI, it piles snow on Mungus. He says, "Mungus is a snow mammoth! Yay!" which shows his childlike playfulness and obliviousness to the situation.
- Mungus likes playing with the Rhinos.