Mungus is the King of the Mammoth Tribe, Maula's son and Mottrot's brother, and will appear in Summer of 2014 in the Legends of Chima theme. He is very strong, yet very childish as he is seen playing with snow and making snow-angels.
- His name is based on the word 'humongous' due to his size.
- He is a larger mould similar to The Hulk.
- He is the second of these larger figures to appear in a nonlicensed theme the first being the Giant Troll.
- Set 70209 Mungus references that Mungus is the King of the Mammoth Tribe.
- Due to his size, he has a belt which contains 3 orbs of CHI, instead of just one orb.
- Mungus is shown to be very strong, as he is even able to hold up the Crocodile Swamp's Entrance.
- Mungus appears to talk in third-person, mentioning his name a lot. This type of speech is typically used for more stupid characters.
- He is the first LEGO "bigfig" to have a removable, separate head. He uses a minifigure head and the same headpiece mould as Maula and Mottrot over it.
- Maula seems to favour him over her other son, Mottrot. For example, Maula made Mottrot give up his CHI for Mungus because Mungus required 3 orbs and had only 2, leaving Mottrot with a loss in order for Mungus to have a full belt of CHI.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.