- "Mysterio?! What's "fish bowl features" doing here?"
- ―Spider-Man to Mysterio in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
Quentin Beck was a special-effects technician, who had high hopes in business. Due to lack of recognition, but experience he thought to become an affective supervillain, naming himself Mysterio, and claiming he is a wizard and using special-effects as his "magic powers".
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Quentin Beck claims to be from another dimension known as Earth-833 whom has a mission from an alternate reality to stop the Elementals with the help of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Spider-Man. However this story was a lie and the truth is he was causing death and destruction with drones and holographic imaging.
- 76128 Molten Man Battle
- 76129 Hydro-Man Attack
- 76130 Stark Jet and the Drone Attack
- 76149 The Menace of Mysterio
- 76174 Spider-Man's Monster Truck vs. Mysterio
- 76178 Daily Bugle
- 76184 Spider-Man vs. Mysterio's Drone Attack
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Variants
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he is played by Jake Gyllenhaal who also played Dastan in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, his chestplate is almost entirely a gold color, however his minifigure's chest is mostly green.
- The Chrome Domes in Ninjago wear a modified version of Part 51283 Mysterio's Headgear.