Nagini is an animal who appears in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 . Nagini is Voldemort's servant, as well as his sixth Horcrux. Nagini was destroyed by Neville Longbottom during the Battle of Hogwarts.
Nagini (d. May, 2 1998) was a human (or possibily a witch) permanently transformed into a long, green female snake, and she was the servant of Lord Voldemort, with whom she had a special bond. She also became a Horcrux, after her master killed Bertha Jorkins in 1994. After Voldemort's initial downfall, he used Nagini's venom as one of the ingredients for Rudimentary Body Potion in order to regain strength, which eventually led to his rebirth. In 1995, she attacked Arthur Weasley, but he managed to survive. During the Second Wizarding War, she had to be destroyed in order for Voldemort to be finally defeated. Nagini was decapitated by a sword-wielding Neville Longbottom in 1998, and was the last Horcrux to be destroyed.
- A snake that could be considered as Nagini has appeared in three sets, but it was never confirmed by the LEGO Company.
- Nagini's in-game appearance very closely resembles that of the Basilisk. The only difference is that her eyes are red in the game and her teeth are normal fang pieces, while in the Basilisk has yellow eyes and sword pieces for fangs.
- Nagini is portrayed by Claudia Kim in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald who also played Helen Cho in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Nagini uses a brand new body piece in 2018. Basilisk uses it as well.
Gallery of Variations
Video Game Appearances
- ↑ http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/video-new-godrics-hollow-lego-harry-potter-y5-7-preview-order-of-the-phoenix-caps-84311/