- "Don't worry, you'll feel all better after this!"
The nurse has dark brown hair in a ponytail. She has a friendly smile with pink lipstick. She has a white torso with an outlined blue collar, a black zip and outlined blue pockets, as well as a Star Of Life symbol on her top pocket and a nurse's watch pinned to her shirt. She has white legs, hips and arms. Her flesh tone is yellow. She comes with a grey syringe and clipboard as her accessories.
- The chart included in her bag has the name Dawes written on it in reference to LEGO designer Laurence Dawes.
- A second syringe piece is included.
- At the beginning of Spring 2011, the Nurse's head and hairpiece were available in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Stores.
- The Nurse's face and clipboard are available on the LEGO Universe and LDD Extended version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- The Nurse was the first minifigure to use the new ponytail hairpiece and soon after the hair piece was used for later collectible minifigs such as the Tennis Player and other themes such as Star Wars, Dino and City.
Facts from the LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopaedia
- The syringe was a new element, and was later used as a tranquiliser dart in the LEGO Dino series.
- The symbol on her shirt, the Star Of Life symbol, is used by medical workers around the world.
- She likes curing patients, and dislikes the common cold.
- 8683 Minifigures Series 1
- Nurse and Zombie animation
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
Did You Know?
- The Nurse once came up with a cure for the common cold.
- The Nurse knows over 50 different recipes for chicken soup.
In an animation on the LEGO Collectible Minifigures website, she does a tango dance duet with the Zombie but ends up knocking off his head, and then his torso. She is a little shaken, but at the end of the dance number the Zombie is re-assembled, and they finish with a tremendous applause from the crowd which is mostly made up of other minifigs from the theme.
- LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopedia (2013). DK Publishing.